Road to Master Ch33- A clash of dragons! An electrifying surprise!

Behind the hexagonal stadium:

Hidden in the same alley way as before, Nero was waiting on his own for someone, "Rob come on…" Nero whispered to himself until he saw the familiar face come near him.

"Nero, what's up?" Rob asked as he gave Nero a friendly handshake.

Nero smirked and Rob and said, "You know that I am going up against a strong opponent today, right?" Rob nodded at this as Nero reached into his belt and began to bob a pokeball in his hand. "You are the referee for that battle right?"

"Yea, I told the administration I would be taking over as the role of refereeing the match," Rob responded with a sinister smile. "I was wondering what your plan was."

"Simple," Nero said quietly as he turned his attention to his surroundings making sure that no one was around. "I want to crush the Eevee of that guy. Whatever happens, don't disqualify me."

Rob smirked, "Kick that Eevee's a$$ so that no one has to worry about him throughout the tournament." Rob then turned around before walking away, "And Damian would be thrilled that we made it this far."

Nero nodded as he watched Rob disappear back into the walkway that lead into the stadium. Nero looked down at his pokeball and smirked. He was going to crush Hunter whether Hunter wanted to or not.

Meanwhile with Rob, he turned out of the corner to be met by Damian. Damian smirked and gave Rob a nod as he walked towards the stadium and blended in with the people walking around it.

The plan was going to begin… And it would not be pretty.

A/N: So this little conspiracy thing is going to begin soon enough and I am thrilled to see how it plays out.

Anyways, today we have Ash against Remo. Last time the two battled, Ash really gave a large butt whooping to Remo, but will things end differently this time?

We also have Hunter against Nero. This is going to be interesting as well.

Let's also keep in mind that this round will be a surprise format which means that Ash has to adapt to the battle as it goes down.

Anyways, this may be a little bit of a shorter battling chapter, but I promise you that when we begin to focus on Ash's battles more, there will be so much detail to be displayed that will make the battles interesting.

Key of Kalos League:

The announcer won't be referenced as the announcer. Any text in italics that is in quotations is the announcer and assume that it can be heard by everyone in the stadium.

League Scoreboard System:

Bold: In use pokemon/trainer name

Italics: Fainted pokemon

Underline: Resting pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed pokemon

Trainer A: Poke1 Poke2 Poke3 Poke4 Poke5 Poke6 (Active one)

Trainer B: Poke1 Poke2 (Pokeball) Poke4 Poke5 Poke6 (Active one)

Let's get right into the story then!