He Likes Boys - Jack

I was finally gonna tell Jack how I felt. I didn't know if he felt the same way but I was pretty sure nothing would change if he didn't. How wrong I was.

Me and Jack had met around the time he started trialling for the band and since then, we'd been inseparable. He was the best, he'd sit with me through all the chick flicks I wanted to watch, he'd trudge through the shops with me and he'd desperately try and get me to listen to Lady Gaga's new album, smiling wide - and smugly - when I gave in and I loved it.

I was ready for this, I was ready for him to tell me he didn't feel the same way. I wasn't expecting him to feel the same. I wasn't expecting him to say much and I definitely wasn't expecting him to be kissing Rye when I walked in.

I stood at the door for a second, not really processing what was happening. Jack was between Rye and the wall, both oblivious to me walking in. The guys had given me a key to their new house when they moved in, but had apparently forgotten about this. Jack's fingers tangled in Rye's hair as he pulled it softly, their soft moans filling the air as Rye kept him pinned against the wall.

I finally found my feet and was able to get out of there, accidentally slamming the door behind me. I didn't go far. I couldn't go far. I sat on the front steps, with what I'd just seen replaying in my head.

Soon enough, the door opened and I heard a chorus of, "shit," and, "oh fuck."

I stayed where I was, facing the road and Jack sat down next to me, his comforting arm around my shoulder as i heard Rye shuffle behind us, sitting down too.  He kept me close to him as I leaned into him.

We sat in silence for a long while until I spoke up, "why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared of how you'd react," he said slowly, and Rye agreed, adding, "that, and the guys don't even know yet."

"You didn't choose a good place to make out if you don't want people to know," i chuckled.

---

Jack's POV

I felt like crap after Y/n left, I could tell it bothered her no matter how much she said it didn't. But why? I knew she wasn't homophobic so why was she upset? Because I'd lied?

"Jackie," Rye called from his bedroom, "c'mere!"

"Hey," i said with a small smile as i walked in, and he smirked, pulling me to his bed, making quick work of our clothes.

"I know how to take your mind off it."

Fuck, he made me forget my own name he was that good, there was nothing else on my mind.