Hot Mess Express XV

My friend Tai and I have written these with only writing the next sentence based off the last few words or phrase.  I'll put in bold what we saw when we had to write our sentences.  My sentences will be underlined and his will be italicized.

* * *

The Devil was a lonely man that never had anybody come visit him.  Everybody went to see Jesus, that bitch.

"And don't even get me started on those goddamn holy-rolling hoes. 'Anal isn't against god!'"

Satan clawed at the people's heels as they raced by never looking back at him.  "You may have won this time God, but the battle isn't over."

"You can't win this theist debate Sam!" shouted Tim.  "That's a lot coming from you!" she replied.

"We're going to have a little. . . party," the devil whispered in her ear.  "So why do you need me?" she asked.  "You will tempt God."

"I can and I will!  I'm so afraid of your religion man!  Somebody save me from your magical bearded sky father's wrath!"

"Your beard is worth nothing!" Satan hissed slithering forward.  "My horns are were it's at.  They give you shivers."

"Oh I'm shaking!  Fuck off!" screamed Tim.  "You don't know what you're getting into, you shall fear the wrath of the church!"

"Fear the wrath of my massive cock!" screeched the devil.  "I am superior!  I always have been!  You're just a micro boy!"

"Oh real mature you dumb bimbo!  Fuck you!" "Shut up stupid douchebag!" "Self-righteous bitch!"

"Oh the mighty Jesus has cursed!" Satan shrieked in delight clapping his hands.  "It seems that I have finally gotten to you!"

The ensueing flame war was one for the centuries, as Tim and Sam bathed each other in an infernal blaze.

"I hope that teaches you not to double cross me ya whiney bitch!  Let the people come to me!  Don't make them afraid if me anymore!"  The devil spat on Jesus and walked out of the room adjusting his suit.