Ice Cream Crime

I am either going out for ice cream, or to commit a heinous crime.

I'll decide in the car.

* * *

I woke up this morning with only two thoughts in mind: I'm going to get ice cream or commit a heinous crime.  They jusy came out of nowhere really, but I'm not exactly complaining since I love ice cream and have committed petty crimes in the past such as shoplifting.  Wait a minute thatbwas supposed to be a secret. . . Shh, don't tell anybody about that; it'll be our little secret.

But anyway getting back to the matter, I still didn't have a clue what I should decide to do with my day.  To me, both of those options sound good to me.  The thoughts did cause my day to spiral from what I originally wanted because it stayed in my mind all morning nagging me to choose one over the other.

Around noon was when I decided to get into my car and get onto the road and figure out where I would go.  I just decided to let nature take its course and take me where I should go as the next part of my day.  The more I thought about it though, the more I started to crave the ice cream, and my car changed the direction it was going in.  But then a new thought hit me.

Why not both?  I can get ice cream and create a heinous crime; it's the perfect combination, well in my opinion at least.

So I pulled up and orderee a large chocolate ice cream with sprinkles and mini M&M's all over mixed in.  After finishing my ice cream, I pulled out my gun, shot it a few times, and skipped out of the parlor back to my car with a smile on my face.

* * *