No Longer Wish

Write a short scene starting with these words: These are the things I no longer wish to understand.

* * *

These are the things I no longer wish to understand.

I no longer wish to understand love.

Love has revealed itself to me to be the most pain bringing experience in my life leaving me with more misfortune and not happiness.  It has made me wish to be alone and to not surround myself with other people just to save myself from the heartbreak.  I also wished I hadn't met those certain someones who caused so much damage in my life.

I no longer wish to understand pain.

Pain has been a recurring happening in my life that shows no intention of leaving my life anytime soon.  I'm pretty sure it will never leave and imstead continue to haunt my life forever bringing about memories of my past.  I've experienced pain in forms of physical, emotional, mental, and verbal ways that are always new and never the same.  It has always been different.

I no longer wish to understand death.

Death is a concept that everybody knows what it means, but not a single person is aware of what happens after death in the beyond.  People all have different opinions thay may overlap yet are never truly the same in concept.  Not knowing what lies ahead scares me keeping me up at night asking myself questions that I cannot answer.  I wish so much to not understand it.

I no longer wish to understand that I am different.

Ivee known for a long time that I am different from people in the way my brain works.  I get scared for no reason, I cry for no reason, I feel anxious for no reason, and I can't breathe for no reason.  It has not been explained to me, and sometimes I wish I wasn't like this.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't here at all.

* * *