Pirate Captain Extraordinaire

What was done here was that we got into groups of three and made our own characters that had to be included into a story. My character is Scarlett/Eve. This is my version of that story. . .

* * *

Scarlett went to sleep after one in the morning which is not a good idea. Whenever this happens, her imagination runs wild and causes her to have strange dreams. She opens her eyed after a few minutes to see that she was in her dreamland on a boat spying a tall young man with tan skin, bright red hair, and golden eyes. A deadly combination. Behind his was a dragon that is red and black.

"Captain Zezza at your service. What is your name love?" the man says identifying himself.

"I-I'm Scarlett," she says timidly and then jerks violently to the left.

"You can call me the woman of your dreams," Eve, Scarlett's other personality, says taking over.

"What is this?" Dragon Man asks gesturing with his tail.

"I'm two in one just a bundle of fun," Eve tells him batting her eyelashes as him. Zezza then commences to flirt with Eve while Dragon Man watched from the corner with a weird expression on is face.

"What? Are you jealous?" Zezza asks Dragon Man with an eyebrow raised making a questioning or teasing look depending on how you look at it.

"Me? Peef. No!"

"Don't worry my good man. I'll flirt with you too!"

Scarlett wakes up with a start sitting up straight in her bed. She looks around her room with a hand to her head startled about her dream before shaking her head and going back to sleep.

Up at the far top left corner of her window was a pair of golden eyes and a flash of red.

* * *

Author's Note: Ok, so this is the second story I wrote in writing. When re-writing this, I decided to keep it short like it originally was and only added in a few new things. The next one that I have prepared is much longer I can say, so it'll in a way make up for this shorter one. See you guys Friday with Hearing Everything Around Me. Love you all!

~jnicoleb1234 out!