Extra - Valentines Day

Comenzar desde el principio

I smile and get up, giving him a kiss on my way upstairs.

~~~

We are now in the car, going god now where. We live in the city, but we are no longer in the city.

"Baby, Where are going?" I asked. He smiled and didn't say anything. I huff and look out the window and looked at the scenery when he came to a stop.

We were at a park, but there weren't a lot of people here surprisingly. This place was beautiful.  

He got out of the car and walked over to my door and I stepped out. He picked me up, saying he didn't want to get this dress dirty and started walking

~~~

We have been walking for some time and we come across a romantic spot that was overviewing the ocean.

"To begin this amazing day we will share a nice view of L.A. and some fine dining." He said.

Although I just eat, which wasn't that much, sadly, I was still hungry.

"The breakfast was mostly for the kids. Your breakfast is here" He said.

The table was decorated with red. There were balloons that said "Happy Valentine's Day". Oh god. I forgot Valentine's day. Now I'm a bad wife.

We sat down and eat. The food was fresh, somehow, the view was great. Everything was perfect. Except for the fact that I forgot it was Valentine's Day.

We finish breakfast and he said the next destination was the movies. He said we were watching the only movie that goes with this day. I thought of all the moves and since 2018 they have been playing the 'Fifty Shades' movies. They all came out in 2018 and every since them they play them on Valentine's Day.

Since it was like a Valentine's thing. The producers didn't want it to be forgotten, so they play all the movies.

So that must be what we are seeing.

~~~ Kay, Sexy stuff is now~~~

We get to the movies and I was right. We were going to see 'Fifty Shades Freed'.  When we enter the theater and it was mostly women in here. We sit in the back and wait for the movie to start. 

I ended up falling asleep, bad thing on my part, but I was awakened by a hand on my thigh. The hand started to move in slow movements. I let out a little moan and hear the movie in the background.

I open my eyes and see the movie, it was at a sex scene. I look over a Jack and he was looking at the movie, but it was his hand on my thigh. His he hands moved closer to my area. 

I was fully awake now and knew what he wanted. We have had sex in public before and we both discovered that we enjoy having sex in public. We have had sex every except for the movies. Of course, we don't do it when the kids are around. 

I started to feel the familiar pool in between my legs and have to hold in a moan because he was now touching my area. 

Since he was touching me, I started touching him. He was hard in his dress pants. I rub him and he seems to get harder. He rubs this finger against me. I bit my lip and hold in a moan. 

I look at him again and start unzipping his pants. He doesn't seem to have a problem with this because he started trying to take off my panties. Both things were successfully done and I got on to his lap.

I was wet and he was fully erect. I go up and down with my hand a few more times before taking him into me.

He had no condom on, so it felt amazing. He filled me up just like our first time. 

We didn't us condoms because we are trying for another kid.

He groaned as I started to grind on him. Unable to keep a moan in, I gave a little moan. 

Jack has always been the more dominant type and also never liked me being on top. So when he heard that moan, I knew he couldn't hold back much more, and he didn't.

He grabbed my thighs and got up. Soon I was pushed against a wall. I let out a moan, this time not as quiet. Lucky the movie lady let out a moan, so I was covered.

Jack started going at a faster pace. I'm moaning way more, but the crowd doesn't notice. Then again there weren't any people near us.

I growl at the uncontrollable moaning that was happening and started to go even fasters. The pleasure of being filled over and over again was overwhelming.

No long after I felt the amazing sensation come over my body that was known as coming.

I tightened around him and he groaned again while I continuously moan. He came not too long after me and I felt him come fill me.