Chapter 6 - Comfort

Edited 

A/N~ I did a time skip, they are just getting to the house. Oh and the sister is at the "store"

Rosalyn's Pov-

Elizabeth dropped me off at my house and I didn't see my moms car nor did I see Anne's car, but I see Jack's car.

I sigh and say 'bye' to Elizabeth and start walking to my house.

I didn't want to sneak back in because of the pain I was in. So I get my keys out and unlock the door.

When I enter the house, there was no one in the front room. I sigh in relief and make my way to the kitchen because I'm hungry.

I got some cereal, a bowl and the milk about.

I was in the middle of pouring the milk in with my cereal when I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. I ignore them and continue pouring the milk.

When the footsteps finally reach the bottom step, I'm already sitting down, looking at my cereal. When I look over to the stairs I see none other than Jack himself. He looked at me with confusion and worry

"Is what you said last night true?" He said starting to walk over to me.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I say, playing dumb. He was now right in front of me

"Don't play dumb. You know what I'm talking about" He said, starting to get out his phone.

After a few taps, he flipped his phone around and showed me the text I sent last night.

I stare at him.

"What do you expect me to say? 'Oh, yeah! I was raped last night'" I slightly yelled.

"I don't know. Something. Just talk to me." He slightly pleading.

"Why are you even taking interest in me? I'm nobody! Your dating my sister! Go worry about her! Stop worrying about me!" I yelled no longer caring who heard me.

I slam my spoon in my cereal and got up to leave. I didn't get too far until I felt a strong hand latch on to me. I felt tears about to come out.

"Let me go," I whispered it came out at all wavy.

Instead of letting me go he pulled me closer. Into a hug. For once, in 7 years, I felt safe. I couldn't hold my tears anymore. I grabbed his shirt and start crying all over again. He stood there, one arm wrapped around my waist and one smoothly petting my hair.

I felt calm, safe and I felt like I was meant to be here. Wrapped tightly in his arms.

I'm not quite sure what happened next, but I woke up asleep in my bed.

Did I dream that?

I ran my hands over my face to find that my face still was lightly wet, meaning that it wasn't a dream.

A/N~Another short chapter, sorry.