Chapter 23 - Roof of the Car

Edited

Warning: Sexual chapter. If you don't like this stuff. Please don't read. You know the drill.

You've been warned.

We pull up to a forest. The people for miles. I look over at him with a questioning face. He looked back at me.

"It's not the forest itself. It's in the forest." He said, starting to get out of the car.

I still had no idea where we were. There are no forests in California.

"Where are we?" I said getting out of the car too.

He didn't say anything and just went to trunk. He pulled out a few things.

"You might want to text your mom. Tell her your safe. When we go into the forest, there will no longer be any signal." He said, grabbing a bag.

I got my phone out and texted my mom that I was sleeping over at Liza's house and I also texted Liza that she had to cover for me.

By the time I was done, he was ready to go. I remember that I was still in my dress.

"Umm... This dress was expensive and I would rather not ruin it. Do you have anything I can change into?" I asked

He chuckled and nodded his head. He put the bag on the hood of the car and opened it. He pulled out a sweatshirt and a pair of basketball pant.

"Do you normally have this kind of stuff just in the trunk of your car?" I asked, taking the stuff in his hand.

"Yep. Always got to be ready. I even have food that would last a week. Just in case the apocalypse happens." He smiles. I laughed at the thought of it.

"Turn around. I have to change." I said.

"Why? I've seen it all before" He smirked and I blushed. "and let me tell you. It was a beautiful sight to see." He winked causing me to blush even more.

I hide my face in my hands, trying to hide the fact that I'm blushing. I heard him walking closer to me, I felt the warm sparks go through my wrist and they brought them down. Putting one of his hand on my chin and bring my face to meet his.

"Don't hide yourself from me, your beautiful" He said.

I nod my head and lets go of my chin and kisses my forehead and pulled me into his arms, putting his arms around my waist and his head in my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck

We stayed like that, wrapped in each other's bodies, for a while. We finally pull away, I instantly realize how much I missed his touch.

"Change so that I can show you what I want to show you," He said.

I nodded my head and attempted to unzip my dress. My arms were too small and I couldn't reach it. Jack must have noticed because I feel his warm hand come on to my back and the pull of a zipper, sending a shiver to go down my back.

He fully unzipped the dress and I was holding it up with one hand. I turn around and look at him.

His eyes had gotten darker. The atmosphere had changed. It was no longer playful. It was sexual.

He pulled me closer to him. I gasped, my hands were no longer holding on to my dress up. My dress had slid down some but not showing anything.

He kissed me and I kissed back. His hands move to butt and they give it a good squeeze. I gasp at the sudden roughness. He took that opportunity and slid his tongue into my mouth, where it meets my tongue.

I moan into his mouth, causing him to pull me closer.

After some time of kissing, he pulls away and starts to remove my dress. The dress was pulled past my breasts, showing him I wasn't wearing a bra. He growled and pulled the dress down more. The dress came off and he put it on top of the car.

He pushed against the hood of the car and told me to jump. I did as I was told. I was on the hood of the car and he was in between my legs, letting me feel his erection. I moaned as he pressed it against me.

He stared at my breasts hungrily, before taking a nipple into his mouth. I moan again loving the feeling of his warm mouth. I knew where this was going, but I didn't want our first time to be here.

"J-Jack, our first time s-shouldn't be like this here" I said breathly

He came up from my breast and cupped my face and kissed me. It wasn't a long kiss but it was filled with as much love and lust as the other ones.

He pulled away from the kiss "I know. I'm just going to get rid of the problem we both seem to have"

"What are y-" I was cut off by him grinding on me. I moan, still enjoying the feeling of him grinding into me.

We were being blocked from touching skin to skin by my panties and his pants, but I could still feel how hard he was.

Tingle was sent all over my body every time he trusted into my clothed pùssy. He groaned with every moan I gave.

As he thrusted into me, he put his face against my neck. Not kiss, just there. His warm breath now on my neck. I bring my hands to his hair, running them it.

It didn't take me to long until I felt that warm sensation in my stomach.

"I-I'm not going to last much longer" I moaned and tugged on his hair, causing a moan to come out of him.

"Me neither baby." He moaned "Come with me. Count to one from five"

He started speeding up his movements, not helping me speak.

"f-five" I moaned

"Four" He groaned going even fast

"t-thre-ee" I moaned loudly

"two"

"one"

My toe curl and I arch my back, having to support myself by putting my hand behind me and I release with a loud moan. He groans, but stays near my neck, inhaling the smell of semi-sex.