Chapter 8 - The test

Edited (I think, Grammarly is being ify)

Recap

"Do you now where he came?"

"H-he came inside."I said

"Have you had your period yet?"

"N-no, why? Do you think something wrong?" I asked pulling away from the hug.

"It's just... You might be pregnant."

Chapter 7-

"W-wait. No. NO! I can't be pregnant. I'm 17 years old! What would I even do with a baby!?" I said panicking.

"I just saying you might be, lets go get a test to see" She said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.

We say goodbye to her mom and get into my car, she drives because i'm way to nervous.

We get to the drug store and she given my $15 and I go in. I enter the drug store and immediately go to the female aisle.

I stare at the pregnancy tests before me. Could I really be pregnant? If I am, what am I going to do it?

I pick a random test and read the back

99.8% correct

Directions: Pee on stick and wait 5 minutes for the result.

Seem simple enough. I go to the check out area and nobody was in line.

I take a deep breath and go to the lady. I place the test, along with the money down, she pops her gum and looks from the test to me. She scans the test, she then gives me the test back and I run for the door.

"Hey! You forgot you changed" She yelled

"Keep it" I said.

I got to the car and Elizabeth started to drive.

Time Skip~

Elizabeth had to leave because of a family emergency, so I was all alone, in my room, with the pregnancy test.

I'm currently waiting for the test to come out. I still have about 2 minutes on the clock and i'm pacing back and forth in my room.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door

"It's open" I said

The person on the other side walked inside. It was Jack.

"What do you want Jack?" I didn't mean to sound bitchy i'm just really nervous

"I want to talk" He said

"I can't talk right now" I said

"Then when can you talk! Because you seem to not want to talk! You've been avoiding me for 2 weeks!" He yelled, causing me to flitch. I started to feel my eyes burn.

My timer went indicating that the test was done.

"Look Jack, I really can't talk right now" I said in a soft voice.

"What was that timer for?" He asked, his voice softening along with his face.

"Please, can you just go to Rosanne or something. I need to be alone right now." I sighed, practically pleading.

"No. I'm not leaving you this time. Besides me and Anne has a fight." He said.

I nodded my head and said "Then your going to have to take a seat."

He did and I sighed and told him "I might be pregnant."

"WHAT! THAT FUCKER GOT YOU PREGNANT!" He shouted, standing back up.

"Can you please calm down" I have honestly no idea why I'm so calm about this. " and to answer your question, I don't know. That's what the timer was for. The test is done."

"Let me see it" He demanded.

I pointed to where it was and he went over and picked it up. He sighed. I couldn't tell if it was a good sigh or a bad sigh.

"Can I see it?" I asked.

I nodded his head and gave over the test. My thumb was coving up the answer to my question;

Was I pregnant?

I take a deep breath and closed my eyes. I felt a big, warm hand come on to mine.

Moments like this makes me wonder if he has feeling for me.

I opened my eyes and look in to his deep brown eyes.

"What ever happen, just know i'm here for you" He said

"I don't think that Roseanne would like that." I said.

He didn't say anything and I looked down at the test.

I removed my thumb from the answer.

What I saw made me cry.