Chapter 12 - Kiss The Pain Away

Edited

You can thank Tumblr for that image.

Warning- There is a sexual scene in this chapter.

You have been warned

Recap-

"Can I see the scars?"

I pulled away and looked into his eyes and saw warmth and something I couldn't explain. I nodded my head and push up my right sweatshirt sleeve.

He looked down at my wrist. I expected to see disgust, but what he did next shocked me.

Chapter 12

He starts to kiss the scars. Some of them were faded, but most of them were still there. He was kissing everyone. Making the pain go away. How can he be so sweet?

He had just gotten to my left wrist, I stopped him. The emotion that I could tell before was clear now. All I saw in his eyes were love. He looked into my eyes with such love, I thought my heart was going to explode.

He brought his hand to my cheek and rubbed the tears away. He kissed me gently, which I return.

"I'm sorry," He said in between the gentle kisses.

I pulled away and looked at him with confusion.

"I'm the one who almost caused you to die. I never meant to make you feel such pain" He said sadly.

"Then make it up to me," I said in a whisper.

He started kissing me once again and his hand makes their way to my waist. He moves me on to his lap, still kissing. I feel his tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I give him access and the moment I do, I taste mint and chocolate invading my mouth.

I can feel his hands all over me. I crave to be kissed by him and him only. This man is going to ruin me.

I started to grind against him, needing some kind of release, that earned a groan in return. He flips us over, earning a squeal from me. He gives a deep chuckle and continues kissing me, passionately.

I start to pull on his shirt, hinting that I want it off. He got the hit and stopped kissing me and took off his shirt, revealing his muscles.

He started to kiss my neck, sucking and nibbling. Marking me, to show me that I'm his.

He flipped us over so that I was on top and he took off my shirt. I gasped and tried to cover up. I was embarrassed because no one that I actually liked has ever seen me like this.

He didn't like that very much because the next thing I knew, I was on the bottom, with my hand above my head.

"Don't ever hide yourself from me. You are beautiful." He said in a deep voice that made my pússy start to get wet.

He pulled away, letting go of my wrists. I left them staying up there because all I wanted to do was touch him.

He started to take off my pants. I was left the in my black bra and panties.

He got off the bed, which confused me, but when I looked at him, I saw him taking off his pants. He was now in only his boxers, I could see his díck outlined. I bite my lip cause if I didn't, I would have surely moaned.

When he came back to the bed he still had his belt and I was confused to why he still had it. It soon became very clear to me why he did. I felt the cold leather of the belt come in contact with my wrists. I gasp in the surprise of the coldness.

He made his way back in between my legs and started to kiss my neck, but he didn't stop there. He continues down my body. He made it to my breast.

"Arch your back," He said in a demanding way. I instantly arched my back and felt his hands going around to where my bra was staying to getter.

He unclasped it with ease. Lucky for me it was a no strap bra so there was no struggling to get it off.

My nipple hardened at the sudden feeling of the cold air. They didn't stay cold for long because instantly I felt his warm mouth come in contact with it.

I moaned in delight, enjoying his warm tongue on it. Too soon did he move on to the next nipple, give it the same amount of affection.

He has now moved on from my nipple and is going down my stomach. He made it to right above my panties. My pússy ached for his touch, wanted for him to go further.

He pulled away and I whined, still wanting to feel him. He chuckles and started to move again. He started to pull down my panties, exposing my pússy to him. He growled in approvement.

I wasn't expecting what came next. Then again, maybe I was.

He attached his lips to my pússy, earning a gaspy moan from me. He sucked on my clìt like it was its favorite snack.

I felt his fingers suddenly go into my hole. He groaned when he felt how tight I was around his fingers. I moaned and arched my back even more as the vibrations of his groan when through me.

Suddenly I am overwhelmed with the feeling like something was coming.

"Wait, wait stop," I said breathlessly. He stopped and look up confused." Something was happening and I just couldn't"

He chuckled and said "Baby, It's called cúmming. It's was happens when you feel really good" He explained.

Without waiting for me to tell him to continue, he dived right back in. I moan instantly as he brings me pleasure all over.

I started to feel like something was coming all over again. I couldn't take it.

With a loud moan, I release and feel absolute bliss. My eyes roll to the back of my hand and I arch my back. Meanwhile, he's licking me like I'm the first drink he's had in months.

My bliss slowly goes down.

Instead of feeling his tongue down there, I felt he come up to my face and kiss me. I can taste myself on his lips. Sweet.