Chapter 25 - Crash

Edited

6 months later~

The last 6 months have been great. Jack did break up with Roseanne. We haven't had sex. We decided against the idea because of the baby. We have been sticking with foreplay and dry humping.

Jack and I wanted to move in with each other, but my mom was against the idea, but we convinced her and we now live in an apartment together. We have been coming up with baby names. If its a girl, her name will be Scarlett. If its a boy, his name will be Henry. After Jack grandfather.

My sister vanished after the breakup. No one knows where she went.

I feel like a whale with this belly, but thinking that it's my baby, makes me feel better. When we went to find out the gender, I didn't want to know, so I will no know until its born. Although Jack nows. He smiled when he found out.

My mother knew about me and Jack. She was happy about it.

Me and jack are currently on the couch, cuddling, watching Titanic. When I suddenly feel the urge to eat pickles and peanut butter.

"Babe, do we have any pickles," I asked.

He looked at me with a confused face. "No, Why?"

"I'm just craving it. I'll try and push it away." I said

"No, no. Come on we can afford pickles." He said and got up. He held a hand out for me, knowing I couldn't get up by myself.

I smile and take his hand. It's currently January, so it's cold outside. We both be our coats, scarfs, and gloves. He tells me he'll be right back.

He comes back and grabs the keys and my hand and walks out the door.

Jack's POV~

I love her so much. I will do anything for her. Pickles? Sure, why not.

We have only been dating for 8 months, but I'm already ready to marry her. I plan to do it today. I asked her mother for her hand, I know you're supposed to ask the father, and I did in a sense. I went to his grave and ask.

Her mother gave me a ring that belonged to her mother, Rosie's grandmother. She told me she loved this ring when she was little.

I told Rose I would be right there and went and got the ring. I come back down and grab the keys and her hand.

She wobbles out the door. I don't like the fact that it's another man's baby, but she didn't want it to be him, so I can't really do anything about it. I will love this baby like its mine.

I just can't wait until she's pregnant with my baby.

Rosie's POV~

We were in the car, talking.

"I love you. You know that right?" He said look at the road, then to me, then to the road again and grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, I love you to-" I suddenly feel pain and presser from my side.

Glass flies everywhere, and it all went black

Jack's POV~

"Yeah, I love you to-" Then there was a crash. It came from her side.

Next thing I knew the car was flipping over.

I was awake. The car was tossing and turning. Glass flying everywhere. When it finally stops, I look over at Rosie. She wasn't awake.

"Rosie?" I asked in a state of panic, she didn't respond. "Rosie!?" I say again hoping she would wake up. She didn't.

The car wasn't upside down, so I get out of the car, ignoring the pain going through my arm. I open her door, the sound of glass falling as I bring her out.

I hold her in my arms, sitting with her. There were sirens in the distance, but that's wasn't what I was focused on. I felt the burn of tears come to my eyes.

Some of her hair came out of the bun she had it in, so I brush it away.

"Rosie? Baby please." I say my voice wavy, I saw a tear fall on her face and I whip that away.

She didn't respond and I heard a ringing go through my ears, the sound of sirens came closer, but they were still distant.

Everything went numb, except for her skin against my fingertips.

There was someone. Someone talking to me, I could barely hear them.

"Sir, Sir. You are going to have to let her go, so we can talk care of her" The voice became clearer. I knew I had to let her go, so she would have some type of chance to live.

I nod my head. "How many months is she?" He asked

"8." I said "8 months pregnant"

The man nodded his head and put her in the ambulance, her face was peaceful, but not the good kind. I try and go with her, but the man once again stops me.

"Let me go with her. She's all I have left" It was true my mother died. My dad left. My grandma died 4 months ago.

"Who are you to her?" he asked

"I-i'm her fiance," I said.

He nodded his head and let me in. I sit by her and grab her hand. I look at one of the paramedics in the ambulance.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked

"I don't know, sir," He said

I felt another tear go down my face. I remember her mother. She doesn't know.

The paramedics were talking about what to do. Medical language that I didn't understand, and I hate it.

I pull out my phone, still holding Rosie's hand, and dial Alice's Number

"Hey Jack, What's wrong" She must have heard the ambulance.

"I-It's Rosie. There was an accident and she isn't awake." I said

"Sir, we have to bandage your arm," one of the paramedics said. I nod at him and he started bandaging, I didn't even know I had a cut.

"Oh my god." Her voice was shocked. I heard her shuffling "Okay, What hospital?" I have to ament, she handling this better than me, but only a little.

I gave her the address and she said she'd be there soon.

One thing I understood about their conversation was that they had to take the baby out, or else it wouldn't survive.

We go to the hospital and everything went in a blur. They told me to wait in the waiting room. She was going into surgery. I sat there worrying about everything, just staring at the floor.

Not too long after her mother showed up. When I saw her, she was just as much of a wreak as me. She was yelling at a nurse, asking her where her daughter was.

I got up and went to her. She saw me and relax. I needed a hug. I hug her and she hugged back. We both cry, not knowing what was going to happen next.

After we were done. We sat down and I told her about the surgery.