Chapter 18 - Sister

Edited

My mom has never been one to cook the meal. She would try but always burn the food. I started cooking around the house when I was 14 or we would have ordered take out. So when I smelled something being made, I was a little confused.

Anne had just gotten home from god knows where probably Spencer house. She knew some cooking, but not much.

I make my way downstairs and I don't see my mom cooking, instead, I see Anne cooking.

"Anne? Wheres, mom?" I asked.

"She left, something about a date," She said, I see she was cooking burgers and a sudden wave of nausea came over me, I try and suppress the urge to throw up.

"I know you're messing around with my boyfriend," She said, still looking at what she was doing.

I didn't think much of what she said because of the deal they made "Yeah so? You guys made a deal to the only date in public" 

She turned around "I don't know what he told you but there was no deal we made." She said kind of feeling hurt.

Would he really do that? Lie to me? I felt betrayed, sad, and anger. My sister has never been a good actor, not even when we were little, so I knew she couldn't lie. Why would he do this to me? Did he lie to me about the story? What else could he have lied about? I felt the Oh-so familiar burn of tears.

 I look at the ground, trying to not show how much she was affecting me by telling me this.

She saw the look on my face, probably explaining every thought I was think.

"Yeah, so if you continue this little affair with him. I'll tell the whole school and you'll be deemed a slut. You wouldn't want that would you?" She asked. I shook my head no and went upstairs to hind my tears.

I got upstairs and when I got to my room, I see flashes of that night he told me that on my bed. I didn't go to my bed to cry, but I did grab a pillow. I went into my closet with the pillow and cried.