Chapter 16 - Home

Edited

After our session, we made out for about 10 minutes. By the time we went, our separate ways class was about to end. The teacher excessed me for my lateness because I had a pass.

Elizabeth was in these class with me and she gave me that look say 'We are talking about this' Next hour was lunch, so no doubt that she would be asking questions.

I took the notes that I could. The teacher asked me to stay after for the notes we did. The bell rang and I stayed behind. The teacher gave me the packet of notes and I left.

Elizabeth was outside waiting for me.

"Where were you? Why did you come into the classroom looking all flushed?" She asked

"I have a lot to tell you I say. Just wait until we get to the car." I said. At our school, we are allowed to leave and eat somewhere else.

We get to the car and I start explaining. It was a lot to take in.

"Oh my god Rosie! I'm so happy for you!" She squealed hugging me over the armrest."After everything that you have been through, you deserve something good."

She pulled away and looked at me "Aww, my baby is growing up" she said looking like she was about to fake cry. I laugh at her.

We talk while we ate. She brought up something that I haven't thought about yet.

"So what about prom?"

"Umm... I don't know, I and Jack have a private relationship so he will not be asking me to go. Plus I'm pregnant and by the time from start I'll be 6 weeks pregnant"

She nodded her head and didn't talk for awhile.

"Have you thought about getting an adoration?" She said all of a sudden.

"I can't do that Elizabeth. Its a baby, its innocent in this whole matter and it wouldn't feel right to abort it." I said kind of defensively 

"Woah there mama bear," She said putting her hands up. I laugh at her.

We eat the rest of our lunch and head back to school.

The rest of the day was pretty poor, Jack was there in my 7th hour, and we talked when we could, but the period was mostly the teacher talking.

The bell rang and we went out separate ways, so that people wouldn't think something was going on.

I got into my car and drove home.

Alices POV (Rosanne and Rosalyn mom)~

I just got home. I take off my heels, no longer feeling the pain of those heels. The trash man is due tomorrow so I do to all the rooms and bathrooms and collect the trash.

I go to Rosalyn's room and empty her trash out and see something that I wasn't excepting.

I may be tough on Rosalyn but that's because I want a better future that was Rosanne gets. Anne is going to be stuck in Long Beach, California for the rest of her life. Sure she might try and be an actress, but she will not get anywhere.

I hope big for Rosalyn, she is smart and a beautiful young girl, and I want her to get as far away from here as possible.

The reason I'm so tough on her is so that she can grow a thick skin against the harsh world that we live in.

I was hoping she would get away from this life. I was shocked to see a Positive Pregnancy Test. I then realize, maybe I'm being too tough on her.

Rosalyn POV~

I pull into my driveway and I see my moms car.

I think nothing of it and continue to get out of my car, and proceed to the front door. It was unlocked, indicating that she just got home. I yell 'i'm home' and drop my stuff.

I hear footsteps coming down in a sort of panic. I look at the stairs and see my mom. Holding the pregnancy test.

Shit shit shit shit. Whats going to happen? How is she going to react?

I didn't expect what happened next.