Chapter 15 - Janitor's Closet

Edited

Warning: There is a sex scene ahead. If you don't enjoy them please skip the chapter.

You have been warned

Recap:

"Let me make it up to you," I said. He knew what I was talking about.

He pulled away"Baby, I told you, you don't hav-" I cut him off

"But I want to," I say unbuckling his belt.

Chapter 15

I began unbuckling his belt and started to kiss him. He started to kiss back.

With his pants still on, I reach down and start to rub his erection through his boxers. He made a throaty moan, which made me wet.

I take my hand out of his pant and stop kissing him.

I pull down his pants, but not his boxers. I could see the outline of his erection. It was very bold and it looked big. How is this going to fit in my mouth?

He must have seen the slight fear in my face because he said

"Don't worry, it will fit, and if you ever feel uncomfortable, tell me and we can stop." He said in a gentle voice.

I nodded my head and continued.

I pulled down his boxer. I wasn't far enough away and it hit me it the face. He was long and hard and thick. Oh my god.

"I'm not quite sure how to do this. So if I'm bad, I'm sorry" I said.

I grab his erection and start to move back and forth. He gave a moan and I look up at him to see that his head was pointing up at the ceiling. I take that as a good sign and continue. Just seeing this has made me so wet, I can feel it going down my leg.

I feel the sudden urge to want to taste it. A little bit of clear stuff it coming out of the tip. Still moving my hand, I decide to lick the tip. I felt a hand come on top of my head. I look up and see the lust in his eyes.

I look back down and I give a few more pumps of my hand before taking him fully into my mouth. He tightens his grip on my hand and gets a fist full of my hair.

I had gotten the tip of his erection in my mouth. I didn't have a gag reflex so I continue until I got to the base. He moaned as I started to go back and forth. I was getting wetter by the second.

With my tongue, I message his length. One of my hand was massaging his balls, while the other one was holding his thigh trying to get more of his erection in my mouth.

I felt his balls twitch in the palm and my hand, there was a strong, throbbing feeling going down my throat. I knew he was coming.

He was moan and groaning at the feeling of cúmming down my throat. I moan and the warm and salty taste of it, sending vibrations down his erection.

I continue to go up and down and his erection to make sure that he was fully done.I got up on my knees. He was panting, trying to get his breath under control.

He grabbed the side of my neck and kissed me, hard. He immediately divided in, not even asking for approval, not that I'm complaining.

His tongue was exploring every inch of my mouth, desperate for more. I didn't mind that my ache wouldn't be satisfied.