Chapter 7 - 4 Week Later

Edited (I think)

It's been 4 weeks since that night. I ended up not getting my period that weekend, which is weird, but I decided not to think anything of it. 

I haven't talked to Jack since that day. I think it's going to be awkward.

I was brought out of my thought when I heard moaning. It must be Roseanne and Daniel. Just thinking that might be happening brings a sharp pain to my heart.

I was at my desk, so I decided to look out the window. To my surprise, the only cars that were parked were mine and Rosanne. Jacks wasn't there.

Curiosity over cam me and I got up and went out into the hall. I made my way over to where my sister's room was. Her door was a little bit open, so I peeked in. What I saw surprised me.

I thought very little of my sister. She has done so much to torture me in the past few years. She started dating my crush, she dyed my hair pink ( I keep shampoo and conditioner in for a long time) and she told the school I still wet my pants, but what I was looking at before it shocked me.

I saw Spencer Hale, Jack's best friend, fucking her from behind.

I didn't want to make a sound, so I covered my mouth. I slowly back away from her door. On the way back to my door I accidentally stepped on a creaky board. The most stops and it was replaced with voices.

I rush back to my room and hide under my bed. I heard her door open and footsteps going down the hall. The footsteps are getting louder and louder and then they finally stop. In front of my room.

My door opens and I see a pair of feet enter my room. I can only assume that they are looking around to see if they can find anything. Of course, they don't find anything.

The pair of feet leaves the room, shutting the door behind them. I don't move until I hear my sister's door shut and the moaning once again.

I get out from under my bed, trying to figure out what to do. I suddenly feel a wave of nausea and I run to the bathroom and throw up

After about 5 minutes of throwing up, I had no idea what to do. I finally decide to go to Elizabeths.

Time Skip~

I reach Elizabeth's house. Not feeling like climbing a house I go to her front door. I ring the doorbell and her mom answer. When she saw me she smiled. Elizabeth's mom is like a mom to me.

"Rosie! I haven't seen you in forever! How have you been?" She said happily

"I have been good, how have you been Mrs.Malakai"

"Oh, I'm good. If you looking for Elizabeth she not home, but she should be soon. You can come in and wait in her room if you like" She said

I thanked her and came into the house. I went up to her room and thought about everything that has happened.

Should I tell Jack about Roseanne? Would he believe me?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door open and an 'I'm home' come from downstairs. I wait a few more minutes before she entered the room.

"Hey Rosie, Whats going on," She said, putting her bag down and sitting on the bed

"RosannescheatingonJackwithSpencer," I said super fast.

"Okay, I can't understand you slow down" She said, with a slight smile on her face.

"Rosanne is cheating on Jack with Spencer" I said slower

Her eyes widen and she asked "Wow. That's low. Are you going to tell Jack?"

"I don't know. What if he doesn't believe me and calls me a liar. What if I ruin their relationship? What if I ruin our relationship? What if-" I said before she interrupted me

"Thats a lot of what if Rosie, you have to trust him to trust you. You guys don't really have that much of a relationship anymore. If anything it would improve your relationship."

"But what if-"

"Not more what if's you can do it." She said

I sighed and said "Okay... I have something else to tell you." I said

"What?" She said with a confused look on her face.

"4 weeks ago... I.. I was raped." I stuttered

"Oh, god. Are you okay?" She said pulling me into a hug "Do you want to talk about it?"

I slowly shake my head no and hug her back. After about 5 minutes she asked this question;

"Do you know where he came?"

"H-he came inside,"I said

"Have you had your period yet?"

"N-no, why? Do you think something wrong?" I asked pulling away from the hug.

"It's just... You might be pregnant"