Chapter 26 - Baby Girl

Edited

Jack's POV~

We have been waiting for about 5 hours. A doctor came out.

"Family of Rosalyn Kassidy," She said

Me and Alice stand up. We walk together.

"Mother and Fiancee?" The doctor asked. We nodded our head.

"Rosalyn just came out of surgery.In order to save her and the baby's life, we had to take the baby out, It is a beautiful baby girl. Rosalyn is alive, but she is in a coma. We are not sure how long she will stay like that."The doctor finish.

She's in a coma and no one knows how long. I couldn't speak, so Alice spoke.

"Can we see her?" She asked

"Sadly, no. There can be no outside contact for the next 3 hours" The doctor sighed.

I was visibly disappointed, so was Alice. I remember that the doctor said the baby.

"Can we see the baby?" I asked, hoping to see something of Rosie.

"Yes, follow me," She said and started to walk. I followed, with Alice right behind me.

It wasn't too far from where Rosie was.

"Due to the fact that the baby was born 1 month early, and she is premature, so we had to hook her up to a breathing tube. She is in an incubator. You can hold her, but it will have to be thought it." The doctor explained as we round the corner

She stopped and we turned were she turned.

I look through the window. "She's in the first row, in the middle."

I look and see her. Even as a baby, she looked like Rosie and nothing like the monster that rapped her. I was happy about that. She was small and hooked up to machines.

"Can I hold her?" I asked

"Yeah, just go here."

A nurse was in the baby room, taking care of them. I went to the room and the nurse looked over at me. She smiled

"Which one is yours?" She asked.

"The first row, in the middle"

She said okay and started to mess with the baby incubator.

"Okay, Just put your hand through here." She gave me gloves and I slide my hands through the holes.

I pick the baby up and held her. I had to be careful of all the wires. She was light, could have been more than 5 pounds. I just held her and soon the door opened. I don't look over. The person came over to me.

"Did you guys give her a name?" Alice's voice came from my side.

I gave a sad hum. "If it was a boy, the name would have been Henry. If it was a girl, Scarlett. I picked out the boy's name. She picked the girls name." I said still looking at the baby"Her name is Scarlett"