Chapter 24 - Quarry

Edited

We didn't make it to where he wanted to go. We did end up sleeping in the back of the car, tangled in each other's arms. I was in the sweatshirt and basketball shorts he gave me.

I was awake and I was just looked at his face. How is it this possible to make such a beautiful person? His face was so peaceful when he was asleep

"You know it rude to stare," He said with his eyes still closed, "but I get it. I'm a beautiful person" He opens his eyes.

I roll my eyes and cuddle into his chest. He wrapped his arm around my neck.

"You know I did some research on pregnancy," He said out of the blue "Your 2 months pregnant right?" I nodded my head. "Well right now your baby it about the size of a pea, probably smaller, but don't worry, its normal. The baby will grow fast" I giggled at him, he looked at me and one of the eyebrows came up "What?"

I shake my head at him "Nothing" I said, snuggling into his check some more "It's just sweet that you looked that up"

He kissed my head and I closed my eyes. We once again say in silence for awhile.

"I want to show you the place." He said. "It's really beautiful. My mom took me here when I was younger, she would have loved if I shared it with someone I love."

Love. Does he love me? I mean I love him.

"Love?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes, love. I love you, Rosalyn Kassidy." He said looking down at me "You don't have to say it back, I just had to tell you."

"I love you too, Jack Reed," I said. He smiled and kissed me. I felt like crying I was so happy.

We stay silent and then I got up. Jack looked at me confused.

"Come on, you want to show me this don't you." I open the door and get out. I look back at him and hold his hand.

He grabbed it and got out of the car. When he was out he pushed me against the car. He kissed me and I, of course, kissed back. He didn't have morning breath. Somehow his breath was fresh.

Our lips tangle together, he licked my bottom lip and I was feeling a like rebellious so I didn't open my mouth for him. He didn't like that, he tried to make me open my mouth by squeezing my ass, but that didn't work. I was expecting it.

What I wasn't expecting was him pushing me even for into the car. I gasp and he took advantage of that by sliding his tongue in.

We make out for the next five minutes before I push his chest away and breathe. He moved on to my neck.

"Okay, come on, we had our make-out session. Now it time to show me the awe amazing view" I said

He groaned and pulled away "Fine"

He got the bag out of the back and we changed clothes and started to make our way into the forest.

I thought about what he said earlier, about his mom. He never talked about her. No one in the school knew much about her. She was a mystery.

"What happened to your mom?" I asked he froze

"I don't want to talk about it right now," He said, " We can talk about it on the way back home."

I nod my head because I didn't want to ruin his mood.

I was currently behind him, so I run up and grab his hand. He looks over at me and smiles. I smile back, cuddling into his arm. He accepted it and kissed my forehead.

We walk for a few more minutes.

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"Almost" he smiles.

It was true because not even a minute later, he says we were there.

He pushed through some trees and I see water. It was kind of like a river, but it had a big drop off. The water was a beautiful blue.

"Woah. What is this place? It's beautiful." I said my eyes wander. In the corner of my eyes, I see Jack looking and me with I smile.

"It's called a Quarry." He said. "I found it with my mother when I was a kid" I could tell he was thinking back to the memory because he had that distant look it his eyes and a childish smile on his lips.

I go to the edge of it and sit down and close my eyes and breath in the fresh air. He soon joins me and puts his arm around me. We sit there, enjoying the amazing view and each others company.