Chapter 3 - Preparation

Edited

Recap:

She rolled eyes and continued "Well, what I was going to say before I was interrupted was.... Jack and I are getting married" She squealed, showing off her shiny ring.

Chapter 3

I froze. This can not be happening. Dear god, this is not happening. I was snapped out of my trance with a loud squeal, this time coming from my mom.

I was staring at the table, not having an control over my body, my eyes move to look and Jack, only to see that he was staring back at me. There was something in his eyes that I had never seen before, and I have no idea what it is.

Showing no emotion on my face I get control over my body again and start to go to my room mumbling a 'i'm going to sleep', knowing I'm not actually going to sleep. I'm really going to go get drunk off my ass.

I run up staring and get in my room. I start putting a pillow to look like a body, just in case my mom comes in. I open my window and had one foot out the window when I heard my door opening.

Shit.

I hope to go that it isn't my mom, cause if it was, my window would get bars in front of it.

"What are you doing," A deep voice said. I signed in relief that it wasn't my mom, but then go tense because there's only one man in the house right now.

"What does it look like Jack, I'm sneaking out. Now either leave and shut the door or come in and shut the door." I said.

"Where are you going?" He asked, now fully in my room with the door shut

"None of your business. Now, leave me alone." I said

"Can we talk?" He asked

"Why do we need to talk," I asked

"Because I know you liked me in the 9th grade."

I froze once again. Good job past me did a really good job at hiding your secret.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, playing dumb and getting back into my room.

"You don't need to play dumb. I saw the way you looked at me back then." He said

"Can we talk another time. I don't feel like talking about this now, and I have places to be." I said going back out the window.

He sighed and left the room.

----

By the time I got down my house it was 6:47, Elizabeth didn't live too far away about a 10-minute walk. So I started to walk.

10 Minutes Later 

I get to her house.

I go to the front door to see that it is in fact not unlocked. I decide to ring the doorbell. Over and over again.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming." She yelled

She opened the door and dragged me in. Pulling me to her room. We finally get there and the room is a mess with clothes except for the bed, which had two dress, and two pairs of shoes along with some other accessories, her makeup desk was cluttered with makeup.

"Okay, we'll do the outfits first, then makeup, then hair then shoes then we leave," She said, shoving the tan/pink dress at me. "Now, go change"

I go into the closet and change. She has a mirror in her closet. After I get the dress on I see how it looks, and it doesn't look too bad. It was tight, so it showed some of the curves I have. Some of my stomach was showing, but it was kind of covered up, so I was okay with it.

"Okay, I'm coming out now. Don't cringe too much." I slightly yelled.

I opened the door to see that she was also dressed in her own version of the dress I was wearing. It was a black one.

"OMG!! You look beautiful girly" She said walking over to me.

"Me? Have you looked yourself in the mirror?" I said

We both laughed. She told me to sit in the chair so she can do my makeup. I relax my face and she does my makeup. When she does my makeup I don't look until the very end.

About a half an hour she is done and has told me to turn around and see the masterpiece she has done. I turn around and see someone that is not me.

"Who's that," I said pointing to the mirror.

She laughed and said, "I know, I did well." And then she flips her hair.

I laughed at her and then told her to switch seat with me. She does and I start to do her makeup.

Another half an hour later I'm done. She, like always, looks amazing. By the time makeup was done it was 8:07.

She curled my hair, her hair was naturally wavy, so nothing had to be done to it.

We put on our shoes and left.

A/N~ Hello my beautiful people, So the best friends relationship might be weird, I'm not sure. I don't know how normal best friends act since I have no friends. But I hope you like this.