"Let's go." I say. We walk out the door and head to the car.

"Hey, can we talk about what just happened?" Daniel asks. My cheeks get bright red.

"Sure...I guess." I take a deep breath and hold it there for a second.

"I just want you to know that I wasn't texting anybody. Well, I was, but it was only my sister. She's going to surprise my mom today by coming home. I think you'll like her." Daniel says.

"Oh, okay." I say and smile. So are we just going to leave the whole bathroom thing to ourselves? Cause I'd kinda want to talk about it.

"Are you excited?" He asks.

"Yeah, I can't wait." I grin.

§§§

"We are here! Home sweet home!" Daniel yells.

We had just got out of our Uber with Anna. (Dani's sister) We met her at the airport when we landed in Vancouver. She's pretty cool, really pretty, but is quiet. I never knew that about her.

"I can't wait to meet the rest of your family!" I say excitedly. Just as I say that, Mrs. Seavey comes out of the doorway, accompanied by Mr. Seavey to the left of her. They lived in a Beautiful two-story house. The exterior paint was white and chiseled, it was big, but seems small when you're inside.

"Oh, Daniel, you didn't tell me your sister was coming!" Mrs. Seavey says, hugging her children.

"It wouldn't have been a surprise if you knew." Daniel chuckles.

"And you must be Emma." Mr. Seavey smiles and holds his hand out for me to shake it. I take his hand and smile.

"Yes sir, I am. Your home is beautiful." I compliment.

"Thank you." He says and looks at Daniel with an assuring look.

"Well, come inside! I have lunch ready. Christian and Tyler are anxiously waiting." Mrs. Seavey says. We walk inside and see their house is decorated with Christmas lights and wreaths. The Christmas Tree was beautiful and had home-made Christmas ornaments. Most of them are made by Daniel. He told me he was always the most involved with his family. The others were distant.

"Go ahead and choose your seats." Mrs. Seavey directs, going into the kitchen and grabbing platters of food. It was all so delicious.

"Thank you so much for inviting me. I was really eager to meet you." I smile.

"Oh, we were too. We constantly asked Dani about it. He would always talk about you over the phone. All good things, of course. But he never told me who your parents were." Mrs. Seavey says, taking a bit of her salad.

"Oh, actually my father is Logan Paul. I suppose you've heard of him?" I ask. Mr. and Mrs. Seavey look at each other and laugh.

"I'll become president before Logan Paul becomes responsible enough to take care of a child." Mr. Seavey says.

"Dad..." Daniel interrupts.

"With all due respect, Logan is actually a great dad. He's always there when I need him and takes great care of my brother and I. I'm really thankful to have him." I explain. The two look at me in shock.

"Two children?! You're very funny." Mrs. Seavey laughs.

"Mom..."

"Ma'am, I'm not joking. Logan actually adopted me. And I'm very glad he did." I say, almost getting mad.

"Well, we don't like the Paul's very much. We think they are irresponsible, spastic, dunces with nothing better to do than ruin people's day by their idiocy. God forbid I ever meet that man." Mrs. Seavey insults.

"Mom! Enough!" Daniel says.

"I don't mean to be rude, but do not talk about my father that way. You've never met the man. Maybe if you gave him a chance, you would see that he is actually very sweet." I comment.

"Oh, please! Logan is an imbecile. I've never seen someone more scatterbrained in my entire life. I will never support Logan or anyone who associates themselves with him. That includes you, cow." Mrs. Seavey remarks. I gasp at what she said. I can't believe it! She just called me a cow!

"WHAT THE HELL MOM?!"

"Well I'm happy to get out of your hair. I can clearly see I'm unwanted. I'll get my things and leave." I say and stand up from the table. Daniel follows me and grabs my hand. I start crying.

"Don't go. They're just not used to us yet." Daniel begs.

"I don't think it's us they're worried about. I'm going home, though. Stay and have a good time with your family. I'll be catching the next plane to LA." I inform.

"You can't go by yourself." Daniel says.

"The hell I can. Look, your parents don't like me, I get it. But they won't like me even more if you come with me. I'll be okay. I'll text you later." I say.

"Em-"

"Bye Dani." I say quickly and walk out.

_____________________________________
Word Cpunt: 1344

A/N:
Woah, long chapter! Oh well! But there's some drama!!! I might post today or later this week. I don't know yet. I hate school!!! But I promise I'll post waaaaay more during summer! Bye ducklings!

✌️
-Kylie