On the Mat - Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

Finding her number, he reached to tap her number when he paused. His thumb still hovering over the call icon, he didn't think Jenna would be in a much receptive mood to hear his voice. Instead he tapped on the message icon and opted to send her text, hoping she was willing to let him explain. And perhaps not ask how he got her number.

We need to talk.

Message sent. Jason knew she wouldn't reply right away but the woman had him acting like a horny teen again. He just wanted something to use to form a bond with her then take it from there. He had no idea he was unearthing a secret she didn't want anyone to know. Or to be propositioned to keep it secret. Not even unintentionally.

He paced up and down his kitchen, the phone in his hand and stared at the screen as if her text will pop up if he stared hard enough. When two agaonizing minutes passed by he realized he was being too foolish. He returned his phone to his pocket, drained and began to wash out the blender in the sink, when his pocket vibrated.

He retrieved his phone and nearly dropped it when the banner across the screen read a message from Jenna. Jason dumped the blender in the sink with a clang then swipe the screen open to read the text.

Yes we do. We need to discuss some things. And I'd rather not want to be overheard. Here's where I'll be at tomorrow...

Jason smiled. "Well I'll be damned," he said in awe.

Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing she came to the wrong conclusions. Not if the end result was this. His cock twitched in shorts in happy agreement as Jason hastily replied back.

***

The next day Jason went to Yoga Sensations as planned. He was surprised he made it their in one piece. Ever since he got her text last night to meet and discuss their new 'relationship' he'd been bombarded with images of all the things he wanted to do with her he had two near collisions on the way to the studio.

If he thought the previous fantasies before were hot, the ones he was having now were scorching. They were so real he swore he smelled her arousal in the air. Taste her sweet and tangy nectar on his tongue. Feel her warmth wrapped tight around his cock. It was as if he had her before.

It was maddening. As if his control switch was flipped off and broken but he didn't want to fix it. Which meant he had to suffer the consequences of two cold showers in the middle of the night. And constantly trying to remain vigilant of his surroundings because he was so jumpy he was bumping into things. He lost count to the number of times he knocked something over and breaking it.

But it was the waiting that killed him. He felt as if he was walking on a thread so thin it'd break if he even slid one foot a centimeter forward. He'd only find solid footing again as soon as he had Jenna where he needed her to be.

Now the moment he's been waiting for, a casual fling, was so close his body tingled with adrenaline. Who knew finding out her secret will make his greatest wish from the past few months come true. If he'd known Jason would've blackmailed her for sex to keep quiet months ago. Though once he had her he doubt they'll be quiet at all.

Class didn't end quickly enough. Afterwards he went to Panera to get his caffeine fix and whiled away the hours filling out reports on the laptop he brought with him as he waited for Jenna to finish with her next class and then another and last yoga instruction gig at a fitness gym.

He exhaled a sigh of relief when his phone buzzed and lit up. A calendar notification alerting him it was time to pick up Jenna. He packed up his things, threw away his cup and put his tray away as he pushed out the door. Placing his gear in the back of his suv, he got into his car, drove right out of the parking lot, left and passed Best Buy's then right again and waited for the light to turn green.

He started tapping his foot and cursed under his breath how long the lights take to change. As soon as it did, Jason peeled onto Worth Avenue, made a quick right passed DICK's Sporting Goods, parked the car in the parking lot in front of LA Fitness and turned off the engine. And waited.

Jenna said her class ended at 4. He checked the time on the dash. It was 3:50pm. He leaned back in the driver's seat and tried not to let his eyes stray over to the digital clock. He waited months to be near her, touch her. He can certainly wait a few more minutes.

Her lithe form exited the building and he breathed a sigh of relief. Jason's tall body got out of the car and walked towards Jenna meeting her halfway.

"Hi," he said. Before he could stop himself his arm reached out to hold her hand. "How you doing?"

Jenna smiled guardedly up at him then looked passed him to his car. He felt her pulse racing at her soft wrist. He felt a bit of douche but he couldn't possibly let this opportunity go. Who was he kidding. He was pretending to blackmail a woman for sex. He was an asshole douche.

"Good." His thumb started caressing the spot in slow circles and her pulse skyrocketed. He affected her. She wanted him. Same as him. Somehow it made him feel less than a dick. "Thanks for picking me up."

"No problem. Just glad you contacted me."

Jenna cheeks blushed a pretty rose color and Jason wondered where else on her body blushed. Jenna gently tugged her hand out of his and stepped back from him. It took him a visible effort not to reach out and pull her back. This time closer.

He stepped forward careful not to take up too much of her space and became fascinated at the racing pulse in her neck. It called him like a beacon to place his lips and tongue between the juncture of her head and shoulder. He suddenly realized she was more interested than affronted as she led on, he still made her nervous. Something he'll remedy and rid her of before the night was over.

Jason fisted his hands at his side and promised himself he wouldn't try to touch her until he got Jenna to a bed. Or a floor. He didn't care as long as it was flat and they were both on it.

Bowing at his waist, he thrusted his arm out to where he parked beckoning Jenna to follow, felicitating a giggle that went straight to his groin. And oddly his chest. It wasn't until he pulled into her driveway ten minutes later that he realized it was the first time she giggled in his presence before.

He liked it.

A lot.

He wanted to make her laugh as many times as possible. Later. Tonight he wanted to make her cry in pleasure.

Through duplicitous means Jason finally has the woman he's wanted for months. Yet he doesn't feel guilty at all. They don't say 'all's fair in love and war' for nothing. Stay tuned for next week's chapter. Does Jenna actually go through with it? What'll happen next after Jenna barters her body to keep her secret? Keep reading to find out.

Enjoying the story so far? Do you like the characters? Feel as if anything is left out and need to be explored more? Love to hear your comments and feedback. And feel free to share and recommend the story to other readers.