Carl followed me.

"Emma." He said.

I sat at a picnic table in the courtyard. He sat with me.

"I can't believe she did that. Everything was so g-" I stopped, with realization slapping me in the face.

"I get it now." I said getting up and running to her cell. Carl ran after me.

I dug through her bag and pulled out some type of alcohol.

"This explains it." I said holding it up.

Carl looked at me.

I ran to the courtyard with it. She was up now. I took the cap off.

"Emma, don't be stupid here." She said.

"Says the stupid one." I said.

"Emma, stop right now." She said.

"If you want to stay here this is what's gotta happen." I said pouring her alcohol into the grass.

"Oh and another thing." I began. "If you ever hit me again, it will be the last thing you do." I said.

"Here, lets just separate you two for a while." Carl said wrapping his arm around me and walking with me down to the farming area of the field.

With everything that's happened, I'm so glad I have him.

I helped him with whatever he was doing, if there was one thing I know, it's that I don't know anything about farming.

"You can go ahead and go, I'll finish this up." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

He nodded. "You've helped enough, plus, you have been through a lot today." He said.

I nodded and walked away.

When I got to the courtyard I was greeted by my two favorite people; Emily and Taylor.

"Looks like Emma did have a little crush after all." Taylor said. Emily smacked her arm.

I just kept walking in attempts to ignore them but Emily stood in front of me.

"You better stay away from him. If I see you near him I will make sure it's the last thing you do." Emily said.

I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Taylor asked.

I kept laughing.

They looked at me.

"You don't even know how to fight off walkers. I've killed a higher number of walkers than you can even count to. Now get the hell outta here with your empty threats." I said.

Emily went to throw a punch but I dodged it and punched her in the face giving her a bloody nose.

Taylor looked from me to Emily.

"Don't think I won't do the same to you." I said.

"Now Emily, go clean up. You're getting blood everywhere... and that's just disgusting." I said.

By now Carl had made it to the courtyard and heard the last thing I said.

I started walking to the cell block and he came up and walked right next to me.