47. I've made a biggest decision to save pragya's dignity...

Start from the beginning

Sid: Abhi

Sid: Abhi... Prem papa is watching you man... Close your water falls for sometime... Behave properly abhi...

Abhi: What the hell... what are you saying jiju??? I didn't do anything... I can't understand what are you saying....

Sid: You don't know what Im saying... You are eating pragya with your looks itself man... Close your mouth... A huge water ways is over flowing uncontrollably from your mouth....

Be a bold man and propose pragya soon... Then you can sit as much you want and look at her lovingly like this... No one is going to stop you or question you...

Abhi: Jiju .. you have gone completely mad... Remember there is Nothing between me and pragya... For heavens sake, Please believe me that we are enemies and poles apart....

Don't have such wierd thoughts please... We cant stay a single second without fighting... Even in my wild dreams too, I can't love pragya and marry her and all...

Sid: 😂😂😂😂😂... Lie as much you want abhi... Days are not far that you are going to say that you are madly in  love with pragya and accept it man you can't pass a day without fighting with her right....

Abhi and sid's talks were distracted when aaliya comes with their evening tea....

Abhi: Aaliya di..  I don't want tea... Please... You know na I like only coffee than tea... Don't force me to drink tea please...

Aaliya: Here have your coffee chottu ..  Its a special coffee made by a special person to you...

Abhi sips the coffee and his face glowed and brightened in happiness ..

Abhi: Hmmm... Magical and divine coffee ..  No one can beat pragya in making coffee... She has some magic in her hands .. Any one can beg to become her slave, just to drink her coffee alone.... Mmmm... Lovely....

Sid whispers : so when are you planning to become pragya's slave abhi... Already you are her slave... Tell me soon... so that we can officially announce that you are your fuggy's slave...

Abhi glares at sid but a small smile creeps in his face unknowingly... Prem mehra and aaliya too noticed the looks of abhi and they clearly understands that pragya means a lot to abhi and he can go to any extent to make pragya happy..

They all badly wished to make pragya to get married with abhi hoping that pragya will care for abhi like a mother.... Though they fight like kids always, they clearly understands that they won't leave each others hands in any problems....

Prem: Abhi... Will you please tell me now what decision you have made??? Why you took pragya to sarla and mohan's house all of a sudden??? No issues right.... Did Arjun did anything wrong again???