47. I've made a biggest decision to save pragya's dignity...

Start from the beginning

They bursts out into laughter to see both abhi and pragya has fallen down from the bed in the opposite sides and are whining in pain as their backs are aching very badly

They bursts out into laughter to see both abhi and pragya has fallen down from the bed in the opposite sides and are whining in pain as their backs are aching very badly ...

Abhi and pragya really felt embarrassed on seeing the teasing look of the trio and they were ashamed of themselves as how they behaved silly like kids without minding anything...

Pragya doesn't know what to do... She mentally curses abhi for creating such an embarrassing situation in front of his whole family and that too when she came there for the first time... Aaliya gives a warm smile and helps pragya to get up from the floor...

Abhi looks at everyone helplessly but none showed pity on his condition... Sid sits in the bed and starts to laugh hard irking abhi to the core... Prem Mehra too laughs joining along with sid teasing abhi a lot...

Abhi: What kind of family is this??? Here Im dying in pain... But you stupid jiju is laughing on seeing my condition .. I didn't expected this from you papa... You too joined this traitor jiju na...

Haan... Where is my lovely sister... the great aaliya... She doesn't even care that Im also existing in this world .. God... Why you have made me helpless like this???

I brought pragya here very proudly saying that I've a wonderful, loving and caring family... But won't she tease me now, saying that I have a family which neither cares for me and laughing on seeing my bad state...

Sid: Ahaan... So tell me abhi... What's bothering you now... Are you feeling bad that we didn't helped you or are you got hurted that pragya will insult you... To your information mister Abhishek mehra, pragya has went with aaliya already...

Prem: Enough of your dramas abhi... Get up .. what happened??? Where is purab and bulbul??? What happened in hospital??? Why is pragya looking very sad??? How did she agreed to come with you not minding to be with her mother at this time???

Abhi: These many questions... Huh... Will answer one by one papa... One thing, I will tell you two now... Ram uncle and priya aunty has forgiven purab and bulbul and accepted them happily... They went together with them to their home....

Pragya is here with me for some reasons .. I have made a big decision papa... But I want to talk everything before pragya... The final decision is going to be made by you only papa... So, shall we discuss everything before pragya and aaliya di ..

All nods their head and they went to the living room after helping abhi to get up... Abhi is praying inwardly that no one should scold him for his behaviour with the Singhs and he is way too panicked to know what will their reaction for the decision he has made...

...

Later,

Abhi, sid and prem are seated in the dining table to have their evening tea and snacks... Abhi admires pragya from far without anyone's knowledge and her carefree smile flutters his heart to feel heaven at that time....