"Oh.. umm yes?" I said as calmly as possible.

"Are you on the flight for New York?" The stranger asked.

"Y-Yes... why?" I asked starting to stutter.

"Well... they been boarding people for the last 5 minutes.. its the last call." He said a bit rushed

"Oh Shit! "I quickly got up getting my duffle bag with my backpack." Thank you... umm.. may I have your name?" I asked

"Hercules Mulligan.. " He said as he grabbed out his arm.

"(Y/N) (L/N)" I said taking his arm in a hand shake.

"Okay I definitely heard your name some- where I just can't put my finger on it..." He said laughing.

"I can surprisingly say the same." I said smiling back.

We walked to the check point...( you know before you get on the plane.. they check for I.D and tickets... again) And boarded the plane...

"I guess this where we say goodbye..." I said sadly

"Not really.. "Hercules started saying

"What do you mean?" I asked getting intrigued.

"Please forgive me but I took a look at your seating ticket and your sitting next to me." He said bashfully.

"Oh that's amazing". I said Happily," at least I have someone to talk to."

Time skip.. now in the air. ( If you have a phobia or fear of planes or heights, I am so sorry! I promise nothing bad will happen while we in the air.. when we are on the ground is going to be a different story)

For the last two hours, you both been sharing stories, you then bring up how you use to live in America before you moved.

"Do you mind if I ask specifically where?" Hercules asked.

"New York. "I responded plainly.

"Uh.. by any chance did you go to a school name Eagles Elementary?" ( IDK!!!) He asked

"Uh... yes, I there up to the 3rd grade."

"Now I remember who you are!" He said getting excited.

"Huh?" I asked confused

"(Y/n) it's me, Hercules from Eagles Elementary. " He said getting really happy.

"How do I know its really you?" I asked plainly.

"Okay... in 2nd grade, our teacher name was so simple, that every week we use to get detention because of the fact we use to make fun of their name. "He said trying not to laugh at our antics as children.

"Oh.. really.."I said as if I didn't know.

"Yes, they were from Switzerland and their name was Mr. P ( Do you get the reference? It's from a movie with Kevin Hart... also I am not trying to be rude about people from Switzerland)... We use to get into so much trouble.. "He said snickering a bit.

"I remember that Hercules... Wait..... Hercules... Mulligan, I swear I am fucking stupid!!!! My childhood best friend is literally next to me on a plane by fate! "I said finally putting the pieces together.

We engulfed each other in a hug and continue talking to each other for the rest of the flight.

END!

Author's Note

There!!! You technically have a one shot right here with Hercules Mulligan! Congratulations!( ME: No.... lets not go there) (my mind: CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.....) But that is not the case right now!!! Not yet... at least..... Anyways!!! I hope you enjoyed the Prologue... It's right now 5:36 am over here and I been typing for the last hour! The only reason because I spent an hour before reading one of my old books (* ahem the book that had this exact same title and person*) But I unpublished it because I didn't like how it was going.., SOOOOOOOOOO I decided to make a remake.. but really just better because the last one had only four parts before I unpublished it... But not this time! If you liked it don't forget to SMASH the VOTE BUTTON and follow my account so you can get updates on this book and the others to come!! I hope you have an awesome day, and I will see you in the first CHAPTER!!!!

~Mysterium

2.13.18

Update*** 4.4.22

I recently went back on this account and have realized that some people have commented on my use of the r- slur. When I wrote this, obviously, four years ago, I was younger and had zero clue that was even a slur. It was something I grew up with being okay to say. However, under no circumstances is that an excuse for my actions at that time. I now understand that the r-slur takes away from individuality, equates intellectual disability, and is extremely hurtful. The slur is disrespectful to people with intellectual and developmental impairments, as well as those who care for and support them, are offended by this. It makes them feel alienated and excluded. It also highlights negative stereotypes about individuals with intellectual and developmental impairments, such as the widespread assumption that people with these disabilities should be isolated and kept out of society.  I am truly sorry for my actions, to the people I have offended, the community itself, and for me taking over four years to fix the error. Thank you for the ones who commented on the issue. 
Sincerely,
The Author( I honestly forgot the pen name I used here).