Chapter 7

When Andrew said he had a big day planned for me he wasn't kidding.

First of all, he started my day off with breakfast in bed. I was woken up when he hit his foot on the edge of the bed and let out a curse word. I peeked my eyes open and saw him with his face scrunched up and his foot held up like the girls do when they're being kissed in the movies except his toes were doing all sorts of crazy things. He grunted and relaxed his face, bringing his foot back down and opened his eyes only to see I had witnessed the whole thing. A slight blush rose to his cheeks and he looked down at the tray he was holding.

Andrew walked over to me, and placed the tray over me. I quickly scanned over it to find a cup of coffee, a bagel with cream cheese, a bowl of grapes, a slice of ham, and a tiny glass with a yellow flower that was already falling over dead. Although it was one of those flowers that grow outside by the gravel driveways and I could tell he just ran out and picked it, it was so beautiful.

I sat up and stretched a my arms outward and then to my face as I tried to suppress a yawn to which I failed. I brought my arms down to my lap and looked over to Andrew to see that cute grin on his face. "What?" I questioned him.

He just shook his head and walked over to the balcony doors to open up the curtains. He turned back around and shrugged his shoulders, "You're just really cute."

I smiled as he came around to my side of the bed. He leaned down, pressed a soft kiss to my forehead, and walked to the bathroom. "Eat up. I'll be out soon."

As I ate my stomach became knotted with butterflies. I have no idea what he has in store for today but I'm super excited. I ate everything he gave me, but I didn't drink the coffee. Coffee just isn't my cup of tea.

I got up and placed the tray on the table and walked to the balcony doors. I looked out to the open field. When it isn't covered in snow I could just imagine how beautiful it is. The bathroom door handle jiggled and the door swung open to revile Andrew in just a towel, his hair dripping wet at the ends, and his top half bare. I quickly turned to the side so he couldn't see me blush. Andrew walked to the closet and walked in, leaving just a crack for me to see him. I shook off the thoughts that were rushing to my head of what was under the towel and what he could do with those big strong muscular tanned arms that could-

I shook my head and quickly ran over to the bathroom. Just as I shut the door I heard him call my name. I cleared my throat and mumbled a 'mhmm'.

"I bought you a bunch of girly stuff and theres new shampoo and conditioner in there that I thought would smell nice on you. Crystal also got you a bunch of makeup shit and there's some perfume and, um some other stuff that I'm not really sure what it us but, yeah. Also, I don't know if you saw but I had Crystal get you a bunch of clothes this morning, so everything you need is already in the closet. You take your time getting ready, dress warm, and I'll be downstairs when you're ready." HE informed me through the crack in the door.

I went about my normal routine of getting ready making sure I used the scents that Andrew had picked out for me. He ended up picking out coconut shampoo and conditioner and vanilla body wash. I decided not to do anything with my hair except blow dry it, so its just in its natural waves. I did use some of the makeup that crystal got me to bring out my eyes, but that was about it. What I spent most of my time on was picking out an outfit. The problem with today is that I have no idea where he is taking me. I don't know if I'm supposed to dress fancy or casual or in between. I decided to just go for a pair of red skinny jeans, brown riding boots, a long sleeved striped black and white sweater, and a fur vest over it. I also grabbed a light brown satchel and a pair of deep red sunglasses. I sprayed myself with the vanilla perfume that Crystal got me and decided that I was done.