chapter 18

Last night was hard. It was difficult to calm Andrew down from being so aggressive. He kept talking about going after Brett and killing him on the spot. He said he didn't care about the other packs because he was sure they would understand once they heard his side, but realistically we both know that's not true.

Andrew spent the night holding me. Not so much to comfort me, but to comfort his wolf. I was beginning to feel more and more like an object as the days passed. Our spark was dwindling. Not physically because I still felt sparks when he touched me, but emotionally. I didn't feel as connected to Andrew as I did before. He didn't look at me with love anymore. He held me like I was his prize.

He didn't apologize for throwing me to the ground either. I know his wolf was in control, but knowing the man I fell in love with he would have apologized. Andrew has changed and not for the better.

I woke up this morning again to the alarm clock and found myself alone in bed. I decided not to piss him off anymore and turned the alarm off and got out of bed to get ready. I skipped the shower because I took one less than 12 hours ago, and changed into some skinny jeans and a white long sleeved shirt.

I noticed I looked healthier. My skin was glowing, and looked smoother, I was gaining my weight back which made me look less like a skeleton, and my hair seemed fuller and shiner. I imagine its just perks of being pregnant. I cringed as I remembered the pregnancy tests in crystals bathroom. I still hadn't told him I was pregnant.

Pushing the bathroom door open I walked in and turned on the lights. I could smell the aroma of Andrews shampoo and was instantly relaxed. I quickly brushed my teeth and threw my hair up into a messy ponytail before making my way downstairs before Andrew came storming up looking for me.

I made it down the stairs and was surprised to not smell any breakfast. Usually Andrew would make pancakes, or bacon and eggs, but I didn't smell any of that this morning. I rounded the corner and poked my head into an empty kitchen. Where was everyone? I checked the clock on the wall which said 9:15. The coffee wasn't even made which was very unusual because Connor couldn't survive without his coffee in the morning.

I was about to go searching for anyone, but stopped as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned and found Crystal bouncing her way towards me wearing leggings and a loose tanktop. "Hiya!" she greeted passing me and walking into the kitchen. She paused once she found it empty and turned back to me, "Where are the boys?" she questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders and followed her into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee, "I have no idea. I was about to ask you the same question."

"eh, they're probably in Andrews office doing some work." She responded before grabbing a banana from the fruit bowl in front of her. She began peeling it but stopped short as she looked at the time, "Oh my gosh! I didn't realize it was 9:15 already. I need to go!" she grabbed her purse from the counter and began rummaging through it to find her sunglasses.

"Where are you off to?" I asked confused. Crystal didn't normally go out doing activities this early in the morning, and by the looks of her outfit she must be doing some physical activities.

She smiled as she successfully found her sunglasses in that Mary Poppins bag she calls a purse and plopped them on her nose before looking up at me and answering my question, "I'm going to one of those mommy and me classes I told you about yesterday. We're learning some yoga poses that will help us get more comfortable towards the end of our pregnancy when we're the size of a whale." She began making her way out of the kitchen and towards the front door.

I followed her through the foyer and stood in the doorway as she descended the stairs, "Connor isn't coming with?" I questioned, "Where is this class anyways?"

The Alpha Saved Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें