Chapter 8

Its been over a month since I've been here, and I've loved every second of it. As promised Andrew and I decorated the Christmas tree together. We also made a gingerbread house and put up lights on the house. Well actually the boys did that while Crystal and I sang Christmas carols and made hot chocolate inside. Crystal took me shopping too so I no longer have to switch between borrowing her clothes and Andrews.

I've grown really close to Crystal, Connor, and Andrew. Since the boys are always out doing their pack business during the day it gives Crystal and I a lot of time to bond. Usually crystal and I will spend the day watching Greys Anatomy, or we'll run into town to do some shopping. Around 5 o'clock she and I start to prepare dinner so that it will be ready by the time the boys get home. It's nice because we always eat together and talk about our days like a real family. That's what this has become to me. A family.

Connor has quickly become someone I'll always hold dear to my heart. He's the spunk of the group. Always playing jokes, always full of energy, and always there to entertain. After dinner Connor and Andrew like to unwind with some video games, but lately I've been taking Andrew's controller and playing against Conner. I've actually become pretty good. Anytime I win Connor will pout and call it "beginners luck" but then he gets over it really fast and demands a rematch. Andrew likes to cuddle me as I play and he will reward my winnings with a small kiss on my temple.

I swear I'll never get used to these sparks that erupt every time we touch. Andrew has been very respectful of me and he hasn't pushed me to do anything or to move to fast. We haven't even had a proper kiss since I've been here. It makes me nervous to think how I'll react after we finally kiss. If I get winded from holding his hand, I may just have an asthma attack if we ever do kiss.

Christmas day was exciting to say the least. I woke up early to make them breakfast since I didn't have any money to actually get them a gift. Gingerbread flavored pancakes, bacon because I know how much Connor loves his bacon, and a steaming mug of hot chocolate topped with a few marshmallows. Nothing too fancy but they all devoured it within minutes. After breakfast i quickly ran upstairs to get ready for the day. I wore a pair of black leggings with a Christmas jumper with reindeer on it because I felt the need to be festive. The boys didn't have to do much today because they took care of most of the "business" yesterday.

As I ventured downstairs I found that I wasn't the only one in the festive mood. Crystal and Connor were wearing matching sweaters of plain red and green. They were sat by the fire in the living room holding hands singing along to "I'll be home for Christmas". I loved their relationship because you could tell just how in love they were from just glancing at them. Always smiling together, looking at the other as if they were the only star in the universe. Andrew sauntered in the door carrying another tray of hot chocolate. He was wearing black pants with a deep red button down shirt on with the sleeves rolled up. He looked amazing.

"You look beautiful as always." He told me as he leaned down and kissed my head as he passed.

"you look pretty great yourself." I assured him.

Crystal bounced her way over to me and grabbed my hand dragging me to the center of the room. "You get to play our games with us this year!" she exclaimed.

Apparently every year they all play a find the reindeer game where crystal will hide these 9 reindeer in the house somewhere and its our job to go around and find them. The first person to find the 9 of them wins. At first I had started looking but crystal pulled me aside to tell me that this year she only hid eight of them just so she could watch the boys freak out trying to find the last one. It has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen. Andrew would run from room to room with Connor hot on his tail and eventually they started to get a bit violent pushing each other out of the way and jumping over furniture to be the first one to the next room. Crystal and I were nearly toppled over crying with laughter when we saw the two of them slightly winded after sprinting, wrestling, and screaming for nearly 45 minutes. Eventually Crystal had to tell them there was only eight reindeer. At first the boys were super ticked off but that soon changed when crystal threw them a new video game they've been wanting.