Chapter 4

(Victoria's POV)

I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone. Its still silent in the house. No one is up this early except for me. Brett didn't feed me last night because "I displeased him". All of this food is making my stomach go crazy. It's growling, rumbling, making awful noises that I think could wake anyone up at anytime.

I looked over to the huge stack of bacon and bit my lip. I slowly picked one up and held it in front of my face for a second before thinking of the consequences of if anyone saw me. I closed my eyes and listened for anything, any noise, any sign that someone was awake. Silence. I swallowed hard and bit into the bacon. I haven't had actual food in months. This is so mouth watering. I stuff the rest into my mouth and chew quickly as to avoid anyone coming down and seeing me eating.

I finished making the food and brought it all into the dining room and set it on the table. I walked back into the kitchen and heard the pack members starting to wake up. One by one they came down, ate, had a laugh, and soon enough all of the food was gone. Everyone started upstairs to get ready for their day and I cleaned up the dining room.

As I was washing the dishes, a figure stood beside me, leaned against the counter. "Good morning, Victoria." The voice, who I recognized as Brett's, said.

I turned to him and smiled," good morning Brett."

Brett's smile dropped. He creased his eyebrows a bit and looked pointed to me. "I'm sorry what did you say?" he asked.

I looked at him confused and answered him, "I said good mor-"

Brett cut me off by slapping me across the face so hard I fell to the ground, shattering the glass cup I had in my hand. I cried out as I touched the now forming bruise on my face. Brett leaned down and grabbed me by the throat. "You been eating the bacon?" he asked menacingly. My eyes widened and I silently cursed myself for not brushing my teeth afterwards. I shook my head no and Brett slapped me again, on the same cheek, making me cry out louder.

"You're lying. You know what I do to liars Tori?" he seethed. I shook my head no and tried to hold my tears back, if I cry in front of him he just makes my punishments worse.

Brett grabbed me by my ponytail and yanked me up. He then grabbed the back of my neck and walked me out the kitchen, through the hall, down to a door that I've never seen before. "Ever been to the basement Tori?" He whispered in my ear. I shivered from disgust and shook my head no. "Well you'll just love the shower."

Brett took me down through the basement. There were cells filled with rouges, all looking evilly at Brett, yet Brett didn't seem to notice, or maybe he just didn't care. He took me into a room in the back that looked like a nice bathroom, opposed to the shower. It had a granite sink, a spotlessly clean toilet and a metal shower. Brett pushed me in, causing me to fall to the ground again, and slammed the door behind him.

I looked up at him as he stalked forward. "Tori, Tori, Tori... why must you lie?" he asked bending down to me.

"I-I'm sorry! I promise I won't ever do it again Brett!" I said, my voice shaking.

I narrowed his eyes at me. "What did you just call me?"

I was yanked up by Brett, he turned on the shower and then turned back around to me. "What. Did. You. Call. Me?"

"Bre-Alpha Brett!" I corrected myself.

"Always lying." He stalked to me and grabbed the bottom of my tanktop. Instead of pulling it up, over my head, he just ripped it. In two pieces. He then moved to my leggings, but actually pulled these down instead of ruining them. I was left standing in front of him in just my bra and underwear. He stepped back and looked at me, looked at every inch of me, before going to unclip my bra, and remove my panties. I stood there looking down, trying to hold in the tears, as he played with my breast.