I shook my head. "I don't know. Gohan know's, though. He was in the picture with them. Did he mention anything? Anything at all?"

Gaea shook her head. "No, not that I can remember."

I sighed. "Alright. Goten, do you know anything?" He also shook his head.

"Looks like we're gonna have to just ask Grandpa," Gaea said.

"Yeah, looks like we are."

We ate our breakfast in silence. By the time we were done and heading back out, It was six forty-five. We'd have to hurry. Me and Goten had to be at school by seven for some sorta testing.

As we walked, I realized that I didn't know which school Gohan was going to be working at.

"Hey, Gaea, do you know which school your Dad is going to be at this time?"

She broke out into a huge smile, and Goten joined in. Oh no.

"The high school," Goten said. Then both him and Gaea started laughing like crazy.

"Awwwww! You've gotta be shitting me! Really!?"

"Really," she answered.

"Dammit! Ugh, say hello to sweet freedom for me, will ya?"

We all laughed at that.

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reached for the box of Apple Jacks sitting on the counter. Ugh, I hope Bulla didn't eat the rest of them. I thought. Apple Jacks are my favorite cereal, but they're also Bulla's. And she tends to hog them.

I picked up the box and and shook it. Thank God. There was still some in there.

After I got my cereal, I started for the dining room, passing Dad on the way. 

"Morning dad," I mumbled. He grunted and half waved. None of us were morning people.

I walked into the dining room and sat down. After a few moments, I noticed that Bulla wasn't eating. Her head was resting on her arms. Her breathing was steady. She was asleep.

I stared at her. Hey! No sleeping bitch! You have to go to school the same time I do!

I sighed. This happened all the time in the morning. And then she complained when she had a detention for being late all the time. Maybe if she wouldn't stay up till three in the morning, then she wouldn't be so tired...

This annoyed me to no end. And today, I was going to do something about it.

I silently got up and tiptoed back into the kitchen. Dad looked me. From the way he was standing, I'd say he'd almost fell asleep himself. He gave me a questioning look. I whispered, "Bulla's alseep, and she looks a little hot."

I pulled a cup out of the cupboard and went over to the sink. Dad got the idea and a smile spread across his face. He also got a cup and filled it up. Then we both went back into the dining room. Bulla was still passed out. Perfect.

We took up positions on either side of her.

I held up my index finger. 1. Then my middle. 2. Finally my ring finger. 3.

Dad and I poured the freezing water onto her at the same time. Bulla gasped loudly and shot straight up. Me and Dad both jumped back, out of hitting distance. 

Bulla took a few wild swings at nothing. Then she opened her eyes. She looked around and spotted me first. 

"Asshole!" She yelled. She came charging at me, but it was easy enough to dodge. I left an After Image though, just to let her have some fun.

I made my way over to Dad and waited. When she finally realized she wasn't hitting anything, she looked back over her shoulder and saw us. We were laughing like there was no tomorrow.

Bulla screamed, threw her hands up into the air and stormed towards the stairs. She was about half way up when me and Dad heard a gasp.

"Bulla!" Mom cried. "What happened to you? Why are you all wet?"

"Why don't you ask your husband and his evil spawn?!" Bulla screeched. Ouch.

She stormed the rest of the way up and Mom sighed. She came down and walked over to us.

"What did you two do?" She questioned.

Dad shrugged. "Bulla looked a little hot," He replied, quoting me from earlier. This made me laugh even harder, and Dad joined me.

Mom glared at us and went into the kitchen. When she came back, she had two mops. She thrust them at us.

"Clean," She ordered.

I sighed and glanced at my watch. An idea popped into my head.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

I threw down the mop and grabbed my bowl of Apple Jacks. Luckily they had survived the water. I quickly gulped them down while running to the kitchen. I dropped the bowl into the sink, grabbed my pack, and ran back out.

As I reached the front door, Mom yelled, "Trunks! Trunks Briefs, where do you think your going? You need to help your father clean up this mess!"

"Sorry Mom! But I'm gonna be late for school!" And with that I jumped into the sky and flew towards the High School.