"Sup," Sans said.

"Frisk, you really better not be getting too 'Frisky'," Amanda warned her.

"He's just a friend," Frisk insisted.

"Hm. Look, you know, I can't judge," Amanda said. "You just be careful with the soul mixin'. It's got repercussions, you know."

"Tired for one," Sans said.

Frisk wanted to close his mouth. If he said that, Amanda would assume she was doing something bad!

"Frisk Cross," Amanda sighed. "Girl, you better be careful." She closed her eyes. "If you get all tangled up, you could get pregnant you know."

Frisk and Sans both smiled at her joke, but Amanda wasn't smiling back.

"I'm serious," Amanda said. "You should know your practices for physical and soul matters. I mean, why else do you think they have books on this kind of thing?"

"Wait, wait, wait." Sans held up his bony finger. "You got your wires crossed on Frisk Cross," he said. "You don't get pregnant by the soul. You gotta get freaky deaky."

"No." Amanda pulled a small book out of her purse and gave it to Frisk. "Here. Keep it."

"This . . . not getting the punchline," Sans complained. "Gotta work better on your jokes."

"Geez, I don't believe this." Amanda crossed her arms. "You took Frisk into kinky soul stuff and didn't even know it yourself?"

Sans held his bony finger up. Again. "Nah, see, you're wrong. Man, woman, get it on, baby. Just soul stuff, that don't, that, that don't do nothing."

Frisk was busy reading the book while they argued back and forth. Oh my. Freaking freaking freaking freak! How?! Impossible. She didn't know much about soul stuff. She knew souls kind of fell in the kinky realm, but it wasn't possible. Right?

"Whatever." Amanda looked back toward her. "Hey, it's no problem. Chances are super thin anyway. Way easier to get it physically. Just . . . you know, you should probably tell Caleb about this. Unless it was a one-time thing."

Frisk hated how carefree Amanda acted at times. But, strange. As impossible as it sounded, it was written right inside of the book. Messing with a human soul in the wrong way, could create another new little soul inside.

"Hey," Sans said. "Lemme see that." He gestured to the book.

"Your life is your life," Amanda said, "but, Caleb is a pretty good guy. Shouldn't go bumping that lifeboat out of the way yet. Especially considering last month."

Last month? "What do you mean?" Frisk asked.

"Come on. Hello?" Amanda scoffed. "You and he were all over each other at that party I dragged you to. I wouldn't be surprised if something did happen then."

"Nothing happened." Really. What was she even talking about? She noticed a look from Sans. "What? Nothing happened!"

Sans shrugged. "Not my business."

"First that, now this?" Amanda shrugged too. "Um. Just. You're my friend no matter what, Frisk, but you gotta think about your future more."

Frisk didn't do anything. Nothing. She knew that. "I will, but-?"

"It's not my thing," Amanda said. "Anyhow. Guess I'll see ya around."

————————

Sans watched Frisk as she ate her own microwave burger and fries. She was drained, just like him. They talked out what they did in the test, and once he heard she lost a piece of her soul because of a cat, he nicknamed her ladykid. He would eventually tell her about her dad, but he didn't want to drudge it up after what he was reading in that book.