On the Mat- Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

"Jenna? You still there?"

Jenna looked back at her phone. "Yeah I'm still here."

"Then answer the question. Then I'll try to help if I can."

"I'm not confident in my sexuality like you," blurted Jenna.

"Are you kidding me? Girl, last night I used some of the poses you wrote about. Now if you can write that, you're definitely sexual."

Jenna felt a creeping blush spread up her neck and to her cheeks. Just thinking about thinking about all the things she thought up, then wrote and explained in her book always made her hot and bothered. Which usually led her to fantasize about the big, muscular man who inspired her to write and self-publish "Yoga Sex: 101 Positions to Enhance Your Sex Life."

A fantasy of her in a downward dog pose while being taken from behind slipped into her mind without warning. Her heart somersaulted the longer the fantasy went on and by the time time the man fucking her out of her mind reached around her waist and his fingers found her core, her nipples hardened painfully and she was sure she drenched straight through her yoga pants to the leather seat.

With sheer strength she beat back the fantasy before her hands would have a mind of its own and mimic fantasy guy's movements. It was bad enough she was found out as the author of a yoga sex book. Last thing she needed was to get caught masturbating in her car in the parking in front of her workplace.

Jenna checked the time again. She now had ten minutes left to reach the meeting place. Hurried, frazzled and incredibly horny, she pushed the fantasy back to the far recesses of her mind. Right now, she had better things to do. Like get some advice on what she should do next from the friend who pushed her into publishing the book.

"You know what I mean Bea-"

"No I don't," Bea interrupted. "You're an empath. And I know I'm just over generalizing it but you feel things on a deeper level than normal people. You're sensitive. So my guess is if it's that way emotionally, then it's the same physically."

Now she eight minutes left. Jenna didn't have time to refute or agree so kept her mouth shut and only opened it again when Bea finally asked her what her problem was.

"Someone from my yoga class found out I wrote that book," repeated Jenna.

"Yeah, so?" Jenna could feel Bea shrugging her shoulders through the phone.

"It's a guy."

"And?"

"It's the guy I was daydreaming about when I'd drawn up all those yoga sex poses," confessed Jenna, dreading Bea's reaction.

"Oh my god," squealed Bea. "Oh my god, oh my god. What the fuck are you calling me for? Do you know what he wants? Well I can guess what he wants."

Bea rambled for another minute, another minute she needed to figure out what to do. "Bea," yelled Jenna. "Bea. This is not good. What if he rats me out and I get in trouble with the studio?"

"Did he say that to you? That motherfucka!"

Despite her nervousness what might happen now that her secret was exposed she smiled at Bea's hoes over bros attitude. No one messed with her girls. No one messes with any of them. Messed with one, you earned the wrath of all four.

Six minutes.

"No. No. Bea I don't have time. I have to meet him in five minutes."

"What?! Why?"

"I don't know. He didn't say. He just stepped up to me after class, pulled out the book and asked for an autograph. I completely froze out when I saw it I didn't hear anything he said. Just the last when he told me to meet him at Panera in thirty minutes. That was twenty-five minutes ago."