WeddingPt2

Jacob

......I did it.i married the women of my life.FUCK i feel good!.We were currently on our way to the air port, something jay didn't know.i know i should just tell her because she would know when she spots the planes and stuff but i just want it to be kind of a surprise.As we were arriving to the airport she looked at me."really jake,you could've just said we were going to the airport"she said and kissed me."yea well i like surprising you"i said and kissed her back.

We passed from the back and came out.we were going with the private jet,like who marries and goes for their honeymoon on a normal plane full with passengers.Yah need some privacy.we went up on the plane and they started bring in our luggage.They closed the plane door and the co-pilot came."you ready"he said and we nodded smiling.The plane took off driving and we slowly felt as we were now flying in the sky.

I lay back as jay came on top of me and kissed on my neck leaving red lips marks.i felt as she ran her hand through my hair and pull on my bottom lip.This girl bruh.I rubbed and squeezed her ass as she did her thing.she slowly started going down and feeling all over my body.As she made it to my pants she rubbed my print up and down as it slowly rose up.she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled it down a bit on my thighs and put her hands in my boxers taking my erection out.i watched and felt as she slobbed over it and sucked and licked it like it was a fucking lollipop."i want you so fucking bad"she said and i signed as we felt the plane landing."don't worry baby girl,its better in a bed".

As we made it in our hotel we didn't waste anytime,like none.Jay was already getting undressed outside of our room which was a suite.i picked her up and pulled her dress down as it was already unzipped outside the door.she had on this sexy white lingerie.She pulled off my jacket and pushed me on the bed.she unbuttoned my shirt.i flipped us and took off my shirt."Give me a sec"I said as i left for a sec and went looking for it.

Jay

He came back in the room with can of wip cream and a some a small bowl of strawberries.He started from my neck,running kisses all the way down to my cleavage.He unhooked my bra and pull down my panties.I felt as the warm cream made a circle around both my breast and on my nipples."Stay still babygirl"he said as he made a maze on my stomach.He then made zig zag lines on my kitty and made a circle on my clit.He wrote the words "Your MINES." with two arrows pointing at my kitty.

"jake your so childi-"i inhaled deeply as his tongue made its way up my legs.He got every letter not one left out.As he cleaned my both legs,he skips my kitty and i ran his tongue along my stomach and liking off all the wip cream.I could just feel myself throbbing for him.He sucked and pulled on my nipples."uh"i said as i stared deep into his eyes making me want more and more . Finally he was finished and went down to my kitty.He went and licked around it.This nigga really trying me right now.

"J-jake p-please"i said and he slowly made his way to my pearl and twirled his tongue in circles around it."uhh...Fuck"i said as i fell my head back on the pillow.I dug my fingers deep in his curls as i pushed his head more down making his long tongue go even deeper.".....You like me deep in your little tight pussy"his rough voice against my clit made my insides melt."...mhmm"i bite down on my lip hard as he lipped himself in."F-fuck".

".....You missed me fucking you like this"he said as he grabbed one of my boobs while rapidly smashing vigorously inside me making my insides scream."OH....SHIT"i screamed as i dug my nails into his shoulder and bite my lip so hard i though it would have burst. "....Papi...please..... uhhh"i couldn't control myself.He was crushing me.I release a long breath of relief as i felt my warm juices releasing all over his dick."Shit baby girl"he groaned as he sped up and i felt a familiar feeling as his hot juices shot up inside of me making my eyes rolled my and he groaned.

I closed my eyes as he entered from the back.I gripped on to the head board as he started stroking making me feel each and everyone of his inches driving me crazy.Suddenly he sped up and gripped my waist tight.I turned around and opened my mouth to tell him to slow down but i couldn't get anything out and if i had it would be hard to understand what i was saying."...you wanna tell Papi something,huh"he said as he held my neck in his palm and went deeper and faster with every stroke.

"I-FUCKK"i said as i grip the head board tighter.I felt so overwhelmed that i thought that i could've cry.Which i did.I felt as the tears streamed down my cheeks leaving wet eyelashes and dry tears streams.i gripped the sheets and parted my lips as i felt my orgasm coming on.I moaned in pleasure and started shaking as i cummed all over the bed and Fernando.i lay taking long deep breaths as i tried to calm myself down."you cite,baby girl"Jacob whispered in my ear as he kissed on my neck and rubbed his dick up on my ass."i feel sore as hell jake,no more,I'm begging you"i said as i turned and rest my head on his chest and didn't waste anytime in knocking the fuck out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last chap coming soon.