starting over

Kay

I felt as jazmine cuddled up to me.I stroked her hair admiring her beauty while she slept on my chest.For the next few minutes we just lay there until jazmine decided to wake up.

I pecked her lips as she send a warming smile to me.We hopped outta bed and walked into the bathroom.we both hopped in the shower after washing our faces and brushing our teeth.

I had slipped on some black bandana styles sweatpants and a black wifebeater.i put on some black socks and slipped on my nike slides.Jazmine had this on;-

After applying lotion,deodorant and perfume on we left the room with jazmine going to the kitchen while I go to the basement

After applying lotion,deodorant and perfume on we left the room with jazmine going to the kitchen while I go to the basement.i started rolling some blunts and putting them away in plastic bags.

I heard little foot steps and smiled but kept my head straight as I waited for her to reach me.Her soft lips kissed kissed my neck as she rest the plate on the table.

She sat on my lap and picked up one of the blunts."Ken and I tried this once....i coughed for about 30minutes straight"she said giggling afterwards.

"Who the fucks ken"I said dead serious."damn shes my best friend kendall"she said and I relaxed a little."Oh sorry,I thought it was a guy"I said and she nodded."yeah obviously"she said as she rubbed her stomach.

I kissed it and held my hand over hers."Jasmine I've been wanting to tell you something"I said."what is it"she said.

"Jazmine I--"the basement door opened."yo what up parents"I signed rolling my eyes as the gang walked in."not just yet"jazmine said as she stood off my lap and hugged most of them before heading upstairs.

I felt eyes on me and I looked up to everyone staring at me."what up with you"Terrence asked."nothing much just y'all niggas just ruined my moment in telling Jazmine I fucking love her that all"I said shooting a extremely sarcastic smile towards them.

"Oh shit you telling me you love that bitch"I damn near punch that nigga in his jaw bruh."Fuck You just say nigga,don't be calling her a bitch that's my child mother"I said standing up hovering over him."damn nigga don't shoot"he said putting up his hands in surrender.

"You serious love her tho"diago said and I nodded."the only person you said you loved before was Naomi"Jeff said and I sign just thinking about  her gets me in a mood."what ever I'll get another opportunity"I said as I lit a blunt and the gang joined in.

Jazmine

I sat upstairs in the living room watching gossip girls while eating some fruit loops.There was a knock at the door and before I could have even got up to open the door I hear it open and close as the sound of heels hitting the tiled floor.

I looked up to gia and Elle who were looking very inappropriate oh correction Elle was looking very inappropriate.Gia had on a simple white crop top with a blue washed out boyfriend jeans stopping at her knees with a white red bottoms.

Lele on the other hand had on this short see through crop top that basically exposed all her boobs and damn near booty shorts with this thigh length boots.i mean wow I was a little disgusted to tell you the most."Oh Jazmine your back"gia said with a warming smile.

She approached me as she was hugging me she stopped herself and looked down towaeds my stomach."a-are y-you..."she said and I shyly smile nodding as she gently hugged me."ahh congratulations omg I have to go see kay"she said as she rushed off to the basement.

Lele just stood there and stared at my stomach but I wasn't gonna pay her much attention so i sat my ass back down taking my cereal and continuing my show."he actually got you pregnant..congratulations"she said as she sat down across from me.

"Thanks but we all know you don't like me and im sure your furious about this so stop acting like your ok with this,I really hate fake people"I said and her plastic smile was almost immediately removed from her face."yea I am fucking mad....because I wanted to be his first child's mother!"she said standing up.i was chill as a bird like i was just sitting there eating my cereal.

"And then your ass came along!"she said and I furrow my eyebrows and stood to my feet and started walking to the kitchen."um you and kay wasn't together when we meet up and it's your fault y'all wasn't together since you cheated...more than once to"I said calmly walking to the kitchen.

I wasn't gonna stress out myself with this girl honestly it would be a waste of my time and I wasn't gonna fight her either but pregnant or not pregnant if you get in my territory ,I'll drag you hoe.

"What's going on up here"kay said as everyone came upstairs."lele has a problem with me being your first child's mother since she wanted to be"I said not even looking from the dishes."lele is this true"kay said to lele who now had dropped her attitude and put on this fake as innocent  look.

"No kay,why would i"I looked at her and laughed because I found funny like why is this go lying she was just shouting at me and getting so mad bout it.

"Wow your really gonna lie"I said and she tilted her head to the side."I must admit lele might be annoying and maybe have a little obsession with Kay but I don't think she'll get upset about an innocent baby"gia said.

I stared at them for a second or two."whatever don't believe me I was leaBing anyways"i said as I grabbed my bag from on top the counter and headed out but Kay wasn't letting that happen."Jazmine stop,where the he'll you think you going"he said as he grabbed my wrist but I yanked it back."home Kay! can I go home cause it's obvious I have no trust around"I said as I left.

Kay

I signed watching her leave slamming the door."lele get out"I said."why"she said trying to sound like she was gonna cry or some shit."because every fucking time your here you get Jazmine mad not anybody else, you,why can't you just fucking accept I don't love you lele I love Jazmine and we're gonna be a family whether you fucking like it or not!!"I shouted as I left the house going after Jazmine.

She was about to drive off before I stopped in front of the car."Jazmine wait in sorry,open the door please"I said as she slowly unlocked the door.i watched as her tears rolled down her cheek."baby don't cry"I said."I'm crying"she said and I nodded as I wiped her tears.

"My hormones are going crazy"she said."because your really angry"I said and kisses her lips."didn't I tell you i don't want you driving,hop in the passenger seat I'll drive you"I said as she nodded."Thanks"she said as she took off her seat belt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!