who the fuck's Jesse?

💋Jazzy💋

Today we had a science test so i was got up got ready and slipped this on;-

I got my bag and left my room to meet jay downstairs in this;-

She came to pick up london who was in the kitchen in this;-

We were all wearing shorts today.we left to school.we got there and walked straight in and the first was jay's locker so i just moved down alittle and went to mines and we got our books for the first 5 pieriods for the morning.Before we entered class some girl with long straight hair and brown eyes walked up to me.
???:Are u jazz
Me:uh yeah why.
???:here
She gave me this folder and walked away and i looked at jay and london and i opened it to reveal a note.

Hello jazz,my name is jesse,the girl who just hand u this note is not me.Tyri and i have been having sex for a month now i love him and he loves me back off my man ok hoe.hes mines and im his so hop off his dick BITCH BEFORE I END U.just know....WATCH YOUR BACK BITCH!oh and by the way jacob,trey,cooper
,murphy,river and johnson knew about this.and if u dont believe me,check out the pictures,bye bitch.

Tears we already formed in eyes and they all came when i saw all the pictures of them kissing, stripping each other,even having sex and jay hugged me.i dropped them and started crying in her arms.by now the halls we're empty.london had picked them up the photos and everything and we decided to leave so london drove my rover and we dropped it off at our parents house and left in jay's lambo.

🔥Jay🔥

we got to my house and jazmine had fellen asleep so we carried her by her arms and legs and lay her on my bed and came back downstairs.
london:poor jazz,she really loves tyri
Me:u mean she loved that asshole...i'll get him, jacob and cooper,handle trey and i'll ask selena,t'vay and janel to get river,johnson and murphy.
London:ok lets ok

we left and drove to the school before leaving a note for jazmine and we had told t'vay about it and she hit up selena and janel bout it and there in.we got there and it was lunch and we meet up with t'vay them in the hallway.we stumped in there and saw all of them at our table and we walked up to all of them and they all started smiling and shit.

jacob:whats wrong baby

me:your a dick...just like all of them

jacob:wait what ,what i do

me:jacob,cooper and tyri i wanna see all of u outside now

tyri:for what

me:to see which one of u assholes im gonna kill first...oh wait its u now come on

People started watching us and all us girls just walk out with the boys behind us and i took the three outside and london took trey in a class room but i dont know where t'vay them went with river them.

me:who the fuck's jesse

they all froze and jacob and cooper tried to make a run but i held back jack and tripped cooper.

me:yall in going no way because i know u know bout this

they went back and stand next to tyri

me:this morning we got a note from 'jesse ' saying u and her have been having sex for a month...really tyri and u two knew including trey them what do u guys have to say for yourself

tyri:i dont get why yall mad,i broke up with her

i almost killed him when he said that and jake got me off him

me;your such a fucking dickward,u have her hurt in my bed in my house crying over your ass.u have her failing science because she couldnt stand walking in that class to see any of yall faces...let me go jacob i dont want u touching me.....i dont want none of u calling,texting,talking, touching anything to me just leave me and my sister alone.

i got of him and left all of them they shooked and london them walked out the school and we all left in my lambo back to my house and we decided to have a girl's sleep over with jazmine and by then she was up and it was around 4;56pm and we all took showers and got ready making the time 7;45pm.we all had on crop tops and long sleeping pants of mines since when we didnt stop for any clothes for them but i have enough for all of them to borrow.

we were all watching kevin heart when my door bell rang,i went to open it with my smile to turn in to a frown.

me;what are u 3 doing here

jacob;look i know u dont wanna see or talk to us but tyri wanna talk to jazz and try wanna hit up london

me;hold on

i slammed the door in their faces

me; jazz tyri wants to see u and london trey wants to see u

london;what he wants to see me for

me;i doh no

London,jazmine and i went to the door and opened it back.

Me:ok come in

Trey and tyri walked in but i closed the door on jacob but he put his foot in it.

Jacob:what are u doing

Me:i have nothing to say to u jacob

He signed and trey and tyri came back and they all left and we continued with our sleep over which last til 5 in the morning