The big game pt.2

👑Prince👑

Mrs.colantonio:shes in surgery
I leaned onto the wall and slid down to the ground holding my chest.
Me:thank god u didnt say dead
Cooper helped me up and a nurse came and talked to us.
Nurse:uh are u here for Jaylen colantonio
Me:yes!
Nurse:well shes in surgery,u should take a seat...shes not gonna be out for a few hours.
We all took a seat and waited.

@4 hours later@

It was only me,Mr&Mrs colantonio,jazmine,london, cooper,trey,Coach.P,my mom and my stepdad.The rest them left knowing they would of got an ass whooping if they didnt leave left.my head was laying on my mom's lap,she used her thumps to wipe away the tears that kept falling and couldnt stop.it was now 8
10:30pm and i couldnt dear sleep knowing everyone was so i sat up and walked to the bathroom.i walked down the halls to the bathroom only hearing my foot steps and squeaky sound of my new shoe.i saw the bathroom and head to it,when i saw a figure leading to the next hall.i couldnt see who it was from the tears formed in my eyes blurring my vision but i could see that it was a female figure and a slightly big hair of curls and it was.......blonde.
A rush of anger and hate filled my blood and veins as i stomped down to the woman who almost killed my girlfriend and i wrapped my large hand around her neck pressing my thump on her throat and looked at her trying to take off my hand.
Me:give me one good reason why i shouldn't beat u til u spit blood.
Her eyes lead me to my hand which was now chocking the life out of her and i move my hand and she dropped to the ground and gasping for air and i pulled her up by her hair and shouted in her face.thank god there no cameras around here.
Me:TELL ME!
Asiya:theres not one,i wanted her dead and out of your life.i love u prince and only u and i know u lo-
Me:i love jay...not u....u think i would love u when u doing these crazy shit like this.......i never loved u and im not gonna,when we were fucking i had a girl and i fucked multiple hoes....making u one...i never loved you asiya...and im so sorry that u got to love me.making u go throught hurt inside to make u do things like this.but trying to kill someone who did absolutely nothing to u is wrong.
Asiya:your right.....i should kill u...but i love u to much,so i just had to put u through pain,?....so that lead me to that bitch
Me:call her a bitch one more time and i'll knock your teeth out.
I gripped her shirt and roughly walk back to where everyone was dragging her with me.i got there and spotted an officer.
Me:sir,this is the woman who had physically and brutally beaten jaylen colantonio,take her.
Officer:thank u Mr.perez.
He took her hand cuffing her and putting her in his police car.
Doctor.Riganzo:family for jaylen colantonio.
Mrs.colantonio:yes thats us,is she ok.
Doctor.Riganzo:yes shes fine but she got a serious injury with her knee and her left rib,u guys can walk with me to see her and check out her injuries.
We all walked with doctor.roganzo into room 234 and i was the last to walk in and we couldnt even hug her so we just payed attention to the x-rays of her injuries.
Doctor.Roganzo:well as u can see her tibia bone in her knee was shattered by her kneecap smashing into it and this would take up approx 4 months to heal and next her right rib is cracked im sure which was very painful,that might take some time.um jaylen of my knowing your a successful basketballer and u wouldnt be able to play til your perfectly heal.
Jay:what!but we have basketball collage.
Coach.P:jay tomorrow the team and i would be here to talk bout that ok.
She signed and nodded
Jay:so i cant play basketball for like how long so
Dr.Roganzo: about....9,10 months so
Jay:wow almost a whole year
Dr.Roganzo:well jay your lucky because if we didnt do the surgery,u mighten of played ball again,but if any of yall gon stay only two can stay.
Jay:Jacob and mom,can yall stay
Me&Mrs.colantonio:yea,sure
Dr.Roganzo:well i thinks thats done for me oh and jay u might only have to stay here a week so.
Jay:baby can u brings some clothes for me
Jacob:yea sure
Doc left and everyone gave jay high fives or bounces before they left and i had to get some clothes if i was gon stay her so i left with Mr.colantonio and to their house.

🔥Jay🔥

I lay on the bed watching the spongebob movie and mom ask me something.
Mom:jaylen
Me:yea ma
Mom:are you ok,honey
Me:well i mean im gonna get through this right.....u just gotta be patient.well besides the pain...im fine i guess im im gonna be better dont worry.u ok
Mom:oh god u,can i please have a gentle hug.
I looked at her and she came and sit on my bed bending her upper body with wide arms and i simply made her come while i chilled and wrapped my handa around her neck.
Mom:*crying*i-i was so a-afraid i-i w-was gonna l-lose u t-today....with u being m-mad at me i c-c-couldnt t-think of u d-dieing and w-worst being mad at m-me
Me:mom im over that ok...i love u and dad
Mom:jaylen please move back in with us.
Me:oh
Mom:please,to help u out.
Me:...............ok but i wanna go back
Mom:yea yea whatever i have u back in our house.
We pulled and i whipped her tears with my thumps.she sat back down and we continued watching the movie.

Jacob had come back with clothes for him,my mom and i.he was already dressed in sweats and a white wifey and my mom was in sweats and a big t-shirts and i was in shorts and a crop top.if u know how painful its to shower at least i dont need help.Mom and jake was knocked out and i could sleep so i softly called jacob's name and he eventually woke up Jacob:whats wrong baby
Me:i can't sleep,can u cuddle with me.
Jacob:of coarse
He climbed in and he rest his hand on my thigh since when he waa scared to do it to my rib and we fell asleep in eachothers arms.