WeddingPt1

Jay

OH MY GOD!OH MY GOD!!!!!!....
......Today's my wedding day😶.

I'm excited as hell and also not excited as hell,you know what I mean.i just woke up about 5 minutes ago and all i've been doing is staring out my balcony just thinking.All the shit Jacob and I went through,all the tears,broken hearts,drama,broken bodies....we still made it up to having a son and getting married.

Minutes later my room door opened.i turned around to face london,Kris and jazzy."hey" lond said and I smiled."hi"i said.My wedding was starting 1PM so I had to be dressed, ready and prepared in my room to walk down the aisle.It was currently 6AM like on the dot so we have 5-6 hours which isn't that bad.

I have everything I need so I guess this is when we start.I went and took a shower.i stood in the shower wetting and washing my hair and body.i couldn't stop thinking about today like......its my wedding day.i came out smelling like coconuts.i slipped on my white Lingerie and wrapped my white robe around me hiding up myself and I slipped on my white puma slippers.

I walked out the bathroom and Kris went and took a shower.i went back into my room and sat on my chair behind my mirror."Alright so firstly lets get started with your make up mama"jazmine said as she gathered all her makeup supplies.i wasn't as big as a makeup fan as her and we both have the same  complexion so we were using her make up."soo how do you feel"london said and i signed looking at myself in the mirror.

"Well I'm trying to realize if this is a dream or not,i litually can't believe it like since i woke up thats all that has been on my mind you know,all the bullshited drama all of us went through and we still made it...all of us as a family"i said and jazzy and london look at each other."Awwwww"they said in union and kris came out the bathroom with a red lingerie,something all my bridesmaids are supposed to wear under their dresses just for a little gift for their mans."what are we awwing about"she said as she went to the stand and grab a bottle of Champaign and four glasses.

"how that we all stick together even through all the shit we went through together"jazmine said and kris poured all of us a glass."about that,sorry for being such a bitch in high school"she said crossing her legs,resting her elbow on her knee and putting her left cheek into her palm."its all good,i was a challenging one"i said and they all giggled."imma shower"london said as she headed for the shower."imma obviously go last"jazmine said.

We all wanted to get together and we still had to wait on t'vay,janel and selena to.While jazmine was doing my make up i was texting my mom who was up in my room in the next 10 seconds."hey baby"she said as she came and hugged everyone."what are y'all watching"she said as she lay on the bed and slipped her phone out her purse.Mom was basically ready,she had on her dress but slipped off her heels,her makeup was done and so was her hair.

At this point everyone was here as in all the girls were here and getting dress in their bridesmaid dresses which was this:-