chapter 7

💋jazz💋

Me and jazz woke up late and I got a little dizzy when I realized if I don't get ready in 50mins I'm gonna be approximately 7mins late and I can't let my record break on being always early so I got out of bed and hopped in the shower for 10mins and got dressed in this;-

I put on my make up and I only had 25mins so I got my bag and left my hair down and walked downstairs and saw jay watching sponge Bob and she gave me a cheese sandwitch Me:thanks jaylen,see u at schoolJay:sureI left to the garage and into my purpl...

Me:thanks jaylen,see u at school
Jay:sure
I left to the garage and into my purple rover and I drove out heading to school.

🔥Jay🔥

I was just chilling on the couch watching sponge Bob and the time was 10:56am and I got up and walked upstairs and I hopped in the shower staying for 30mins and I came out and put this on;-

And I got my school bag and sprayed on my axe and candy perfumes and sprayed my chocolate hair perfume in my hair.I'm only going to school today because I have a project to drop for 7th period meaning I have to stay the entire school day thats why im putting on comfortable clothes but I really don't care cause I don't think imma pay attention,or may be I might,I don't know I'll think bout it.I brushed my teeth putting on my face cream and then my grill with my raybands and I put my hair in a low messy bun and I got my bag and took up the project of a 3 dimensional country with map and capital and all those stuff for geography and I walked downstairs  and I walked into the garage and gently rest my project in my back seat and I hopped in the front and rest my bag in the front seat and started my lambo and drove out the garage,down the drive way and out the gates telling our guard john bye and I drove to Starbucks and got a hot chocolate and a sandwich and I then drove to school and I had finished my hot chocolate and my sandwich and I took out my project and my bag and bell had already rang for lunch so everyone was in the lunchroom and I went to put my project in the geography class and I left and head to the lunchroom and I got there seeing the whole crew on our table and I wasn't with that so I sat at an empty table and went on my phone and before I could've plugged in my headphones jazz,tyri and trey came and sit next to me and I just took off my headphones and went on my phone.
Trey:wassup jj
Me:nun really I just want to go home and go back to sleep but we ha that project thing for geography and u gotta present it.
Trey:cool,u excited fro your date with my boy prince
Me:I'm cool actually,I just wanna know where that niggas taking me
???:you'll find out when I take u there ma so don't worry.
I turned to prince who sat next to me and he rest his hand on my thigh and I moved it back to his thigh.
Me:just cuz we're going on a date today doesn't mean we're a thing.
Prince:yet babygirl,yet
I laughed and shakes my head at him and smiled a little when he called me babygirl.
Me:whatever
Prince:I saw that babe
Me:what
Prince:that lil smile,I know u like me u know......u just don't wanna admit it to yourself.
I shoke her head and plugged in my headphones And started up with my music until it was time for class.

*7th period*

Me,prince and tyri walked in and sat at our seats and today all we're doing is presenting it so no work but um I made sure I was going last and prince was second to last and tyri was going second so we had to wait until everyone was done then prince went up.
Prince:this is my project on Barbados,Barbados is an eastern Caribbean island and an independent british commonwealth nation.Bridgetown, the capital is a cruise-ship port with colonial buildings Nidhe Israel,a synagogue founded in 1654.Around the island have beaches,botanical gardens,the Harrison's cave formation and 17th century plantation houses like St.Nicholas abbey.local traditions include afternoon tea and cricket,the national sport,thank u.
Everyone:whooooo yea princeeeee!!!!that's my broo!
I clapped and got up and walked to the front and from the time u started talking everyone just clapped and shouted.
Everyone:yeaasss jayyyy whooo your the babe!same she's hot,I'll hit that whooo!!!!!
I just laughed and handed Miss my paper and sat back down
Prince:to bad non of them can
I looked at him
Me:can't what
Prince:hit that,I'm the only nigga that got that luck
Me:bro don't make laughter kill me
We got up and left class going to English.
Prince:u know I'm right tho
Me:leave me alone
Prince:haha told u,u just don't wanna admit it yo yourself babe.
Me:leave me alone
Prince:come on u know u like me...just....just kiss me
Me:prince please leave me alone.
By this time the halls we're empty
Prince:just do it u know u want to
He whispered that in my ear and kissed my neck
Me:p-prince s-stop
Prince:just do it!
He growled in my ear and I couldn't take it anymore,I crushed my lips on to his and he wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped mines around his neck and he back me up on the lockers and he gripped my ass and squeezed it and slapper it hard and I moaned in his mouth and he lifted me up and jammed me more on the lockers and started grinding on me and that's when I pulled.
Me:w-we can't do this
Prince:why
Me:w-w-we have c-class
Prince:I know u don't care about class but its OK if u wanna stop I understand
He put me down and I signed.
Me:well I'm going home
Prince:of course u are,I'll see u later aight
Me:OK
I kissed his cheek and walked off
Prince:at 7 right!
I turned around and looked at him smirk and I nodded my head smiling and walked out the school,I walked to my lambo and hopped in and just sat there for a sec and thought

What just happen!😨😱

I smiled and drove home feeling kinda good and I drove in the gates up the drive way and in the garage and I got my bag and walked inside and I saw my parents dressed in fancy clothes knowing their going for some thing.
Me:where yall going
Mom:a dinner
Me:cool,have fun...oh and ma and daddy
Ma&daddy:yea hun
Me:I think I might have a boyfriend by tomorrow
Ma:what!ahhh omg!I'm so excited
Daddy:who's the boy
Me:his name is Prince
Daddy:he sounds like a player
Me:oh well dad u would be very happy when u see his face
Daddy:how
Me:you'll see dad,have a great time u both
They left and ma was smiling her butt off and I walked in my room to see Spencer.
Me:ahhhhh!what the fuck!
Spencer:sorry,hahah didn't mean to scare u
Me:its fine I guess,what u doing here.
Spencer:uhh I um wanted uhhjh
Me:what
Spencer:I wanted to know if u would l-like to go on a-a d-date with me.
Me:uhh I'm sorry spenc but uhhhh I'm going on a date today with someone
His face looked sad and I grabbed his both hands and started to swing both our hands
Me:I'm sorry spence let's just hope that my date goes bad and then u could get your date
Spencer:OK,I'll be leaving...bye lil bit
Me:bye spency
He had left and it was 5:30 so I decided to start getting ready.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Sooo.what's up my niggas🔥👑💦👅