staying quite

Jazmine

I woke up in an unknown room and a second later I started to remember last night as I sat up on on kay's bed.I looked around and the room was empty but there was a note and a pair of Calvin Klein boxers with a sports bra and a big t- shirt.The note said:-

Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up,the guys and I are dealing with some business.The door is locked do not and I mean do not go downnstairs just stay in my room,take a shower and put on the clothes on the couch.i'll be home in an hour its now 7:45am.bye jazz

I walked to the bathroom and stripped.I took a steaming hot shower washing my hair and my body.I came out refeshed.I slipped on the boxers sports bra and t shirt.I didnt know where my phone or my car was so I just turned on the tv and watched the news and then i saw a phone the table....Light bulb💡.

I stared at kayla as she walked in and closed the door."whats wrong jazmine"she said and I just kept staring at her for a while."kayla,please take me home im begging you I dont wanna be here I ju-"she smashed her lips on mines pushing me down on the bed with her weight as she pulled and bite on my bottle lip kissing me hard.she secretly passed her hand across my area making me squeal little."I wanted to do that since you came into my room yesterday"she said and i swollowed the lump in my throat.

She sat up and pulled me on top of her."im soo bored"i said and she kissed me."i know how i can make this interesting"kayla said as she kissed me and pushed back down on the bed but this time we started to strip.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kendall

Its been 36hrs since jazmine left yesterday and i havent slept since 3 in the morning.My eyes are blood shot red and i tried to call her phone for the 60th time since this morning."still no answer"i said as i watched everyone in the living room.Mrs.colantonio was crying and she wouldnt stop."look me,kris and t'vay are going to check downlink part,stay here and try and calm down mom we'll be right back"jay said as they left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jay

We parked a few blocks from the park and started walking and we spotted tire marks."thats definitely jazmine's range rover"i said and we walked in the park and it looked abundant.it had absolutely nothing here to find jazmine but if jazz knew this happened she would've dropped something  shes smarter than that.

We continued looking until we got to the end of the park and which i spotted a pink sparklely thing.As we approched it we saw it was jazmine's phone.i picked it up and turned it on to see 1 message.It took me a minute to hake into her phone to break her password but its nothing.

The message read;- 

Its me jazmine im ok but um im at this big house in the woods but i cant come back right now....Kayla is part of a gang but there is this other gang and there both going to war thing and im basically the boarder between them because they both want me and its just crazy but i need you guys to dont go insane and go telling everyone this.This is serious things people could get hurt for this so just stay calm for a while i promise i'll text every friday  its just for a couple months i promise i'll be in touch.

"ok so we have to give her sometime"I said and they looked at me like i was crazy."jay are you crazy"t'vay said."are you crazy...you read the message she said dont go telling everyone because its a serous thing and people could get hurt....lets just tell mom and dad and kendall...thats it because only us know jazmine's not here"i said.

"

Well ok but what will we tell people"t'vay asked."that shes on a trip with  her girlfriend or something but no one not even our boyfriends or our friends can know about this is clasified buisness"i said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jazmine

I opened my eyes and was once again left alone until i sat up and realized i was in a different room from kayla's.This room was more decent and well put together with white walls,white bed,white sheet fuzzy couch and carpets.

I slipped out the bed and i had this on;-

I slipped on the puma fenty and walked up to the door.i walked out into the hall and heard noise.i walked downstairs and saw all the guys."oh look its the little bitch"one said as he stood up and i slowly started to back up."to bag kay's not here to save you"he said.

I tried running up the stairs but he pulled my hair and pushed me to  the ground as he forced himself on to of me and started to touch up on me until i heard."Jazmine close your eyes"i did as told and closed my eyes as i heard a gun shot and i was pulled up.i looked down at the now dead man who had a bullet through his head and i could've faint."jazmine come on we need to talk...get rid of his body"kayla said.

I came out the shower and changed into this;-

Kayla said that we were going somewhere but we still had to have the talk

Kayla said that we were going somewhere but we still had to have the talk."jazmine can you tell me what in the fuck went through your brain you sent that message"she said and i signed knowing she would have found out one way or another."i just thought that i should stay in touch"i said and she signed."jazmine we're not in LA...we're in new york,in a new house everything,so your big plan on staying in touch with your family is officially destroyed and thw funny part is you tried staying strong for this but then you this shit and now you cant ever talk to your family....stupid real smart jazmine"she said and i just kept my head down as tears simply fell."i wish i hadnt meet you"i softly said and i saw as kay came and looked at me."You dont know how bad i wished i hadnt stopped you from leaving so this shit would have never happened and your life would have been so much bettet....honestly" she said and i kissed her."thanks kayla"i said as she wipped my tears."now its time for your punishment"she said as she pulled me to stand up and quickly she shoved her big hand in pants and pushed me against the wall with her hand resting against my throat as she slipped in 3 fingers moving them in and out at a particular pace.

"But seriously dont ever in like do ever in life do that again or else you wouldnt just get chocked and fingerfucked,now go changed your panties and pants ate completely socked"kayla said.I had this on;-

"Here is like one of the places where he never keep many men here"kayla said and i wondered something."what do people call him"i asked."Skim"kayla said and i forrow my eyebrow."weird....whats yours"i said looking up at her and she laughed."um Hitman"she said and i signed thinking back how kay just killed that dude with no hesitation."can i ask you a question"i said and she nodded.

"How can you just kill and be ok with it..you dont feel any guilt at all"i said and she signed."um yea can i not answer that here...when we get back back home ok"she said and i nodded."ok"i said looking down in my lap and watched as kayla's hand made its way to my thigh."im sorry baby i just dont feel like answering here"she said and i nodded."its fine i needed to sleep ways so"i said as i rest my head 7on jay's lap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im so freaking tired ughhh!