Business

Kayla

I hopped out the bed and pulled the cover more on jazmine making sure she comfortable.i took a shower slipped on some boxers,white t-shirt and army joggers with some dr.martens made my way downstairs.

"So today we have a to kill some people"i said as i loaded my gun and shoved on in the back of my joggers."what about jazmine"Jeff said."i left her a note and it'll be no one here and plus shes a big girl she can take care of herself now lets go"i said as we all left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jazmine.

I woke up this morning and there was another note and everyone was gone.i was bored and i took a shower and changed into this;-

I skipped down the stairs and did the first thing came to mind

I skipped down the stairs and did the first thing came to mind. I locked every door or window in the house making sure no one's getting in.I slowly got hungry and i decided to make something and i hopped up and looked in the cabinets to see everyone fulled up like i mean packed with food and ingredients i was shooked.

I jammed to 1-800 by logic while i made some shrimp Alfredo with some lasagna.i rocked my hips side to side."i want you to be aliveee i want to be aliveeeee you dont gotta die today you dont gotta diee i want you to be aliv-"."watcha doing"i heard as tge headset was removed from my ears."KAYLA!DONT DO THAT SHIT GOSH!!"i said and she smiled and kissed me."im sorry baby...what you cooking"she said and i turned back around and turn off the stove."im already finished"i said and the rest of the guys walked in.

I watched as the guys digged in the food."jesus Christ this is good"jeff said and i nodded."yea serious baby...who taught you hoe to make shrimp Alfredo and this lasagna is bomb"Kayla said and i sat on one of the kitchen chairs and watched them on the dinning table."well my sister and i got lessons from one of the tops chef's in the world and she taught us tge shrimp Alfredo and my sister's fiancè taught me alot of stuff including his family's recipe for lasagna"i said and they nodded."nice"henry said and i nodded as i signed and took out a piece of lasagna for me and a glass of water.

Minutes later there was a knock at the door and henry answered it."whats up my nigga"i heard henry said and i didnt really take it to mind. "Yo trizzy's in the house"kayla said and i turned on the chair saw as trey stood there and our eyes connected."Trey...what are you doing here"i said and his eyebrows rose."jazzy.....your asking me that question oh wait till tyri gets out the car"trey said and we all heard a door close and tyri walked in as i shoved another piece of lasagna in my mouth."whats gonna happen when tyri gets out th-JAZZMINE"tyri shouted which made me drop my fork."hi"i said.

"So your with transgender's now"tyri said.Did i mention kayla's a transgender she said she likes kay for others and kayla for me."what does it matter to you tyri...we are not even together anymore"i said and he stared at me dead in the eye and honeatly i dont care like period."Seriously kay"Tyri said and kayla signed."look man we meet at the mall i had no idea she was your ex"kayla said and i got up.