normal day

💋Jazz💋

I woke up naked next to babe and I got up,woke him up and we took on shower and got dressed in this;-

I didn't feel like wearing heals today and me and babe left for school like around 7 and we got to school in 30mins

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I didn't feel like wearing heals today and me and babe left for school like around 7 and we got to school in 30mins.

🔥Jay🔥

I got outta bed and took a hot steaming 30min shower and I hopped out and got dressed in this;-

I decided to just put my hair in the messiest bun ever and I picked up my bag and brushed my teeth putting in my grill and my raybands and I left without eating and I hopped in my lambo and left for school today

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I decided to just put my hair in the messiest bun ever and I picked up my bag and brushed my teeth putting in my grill and my raybands and I left without eating and I hopped in my lambo and left for school today.
I got to school and parked next to jazzy's rover and I walked in school seeing the halls empty and the bell rang for lunch yeah I'm that late but I really don't give a fuck.I walked into the lunchroom and all eyes was on me and I just walked to an empty table and plugged in my beats and blasted u was right by lil Uzi vert,10mins later my headphones were unplugged from my phone.
Me:yo what the fuck bru-oh hey jazzy
Jazz:are u OK
Me:no because my phone was fucking blown up this morning by like a trillion people texting me on insta and either threatened me to stay away from that dickward,told me that all he'll do is break my heart or that I should stay with him and see how things go like WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!
I was soo loud almost the entire lunchroom looked at me and I put my head on the table in frustration and I felt something next to me when I felt something on my right thigh and it squeezed my thigh and I lifted my head to THE FUCKING ALL MIGHTY DICK TO THE FUXKING WARD!!!!!I looked at him like he was mad.
Prince:hey baby wassup
I started to see blurry and I my throat got dry and I couldn't breath and the last thing I remembered was jazz,tyri,prince and trey calling my and I was leaning on prince and fell off the bench and he came down with me.

👑Prince👑

Did she litually just pass out here and she fell off the bench and she was leaning on me so I fell with her,I fell on top her but I used my hands to not squash her and she was knocked out.I got up and kneeled down on her right side and started shaking her while jazz,tyri,trey came by her side.
Me:jay!jay!jay wake up!jay!
I picked her up and we all grabbed her things and ours and started heading out the lunchroom til Kris came up in front me.
Kris:what.are .u.doing.let her die!
Me:what Kris!move!
Kris:no she should die and go to fucking hell.
Me:trey!
He came and throw her over his shoulder and I pushed the doors open with my foot and we ran to the nurses office and they took her in and we waited outside while jazzy went in.she was in there for an hour because jay wasn't waking up and they both walked out and jay had an ice pack to her head.
Jay:I'm going home u guys stay in school
Jazz:no we sho-
Jay:I'm fine,I just need something to eat
Jazz:well at lease let one of us come with u
Jay:no its OK I'll call trevorn.bye
Me:who the fuck is trevorn
Jay:non of your business
She walked off taking her bag from tyri and left the school.
Me:*sign*would she ever like me
Jazz:keep trying
I signed and we went back to the lunchroom and Kris and her entire squad was in my face.
Kris:prince we're done.
Me:THANK U JESUS!now i don't gotta break up with u.bye!
I was grinning like an ass happy that we finally done tho I fucked girls behind her back Like yesterday.
Jazz:your just sooooo happy that u got dumped
Me:by a bi-
Jazz:let jay hear u and she'll not even wanna look at u bruhh
Me:u think shes'll ever like me.
Jazz:maybe.jay could Like anyone once u gotta good swag,nice personality and could treat anyone like how they'll like for theirselves.I'm not telling to change your ways but u might have to try if u wanna get Jay just to notice u as a boy who actually likes her cause she takes u as a player who just wants to get in her pants.
Me:*sign*this is gonna be fucking hard.