Dinner

Next day
Jacob

I walked in my parents house and closed the door and turned around to my entire family.my mom,joe,my abuela and abuelo,my aunties and uncles even my cousins."SURPRISE!"They all screamed and I smiled and dropped my bag and went and hugged my mom and joe."mama thank you"i said and she smiled."your welcome him"she said and I kissed her cheek.

I've been here for about 30 minutes and the only name i've heard more than mines is jay's.i signed and pulled out my phone.Today we're suppose to be having. Dinner at 7 and it's 5 honestly jay takes about a good 1 or 2 hours to get ready so I'm not really worry in being late.i heard the door open and close and I didn't really study it so I turned on the TV and put my feet up on the table.Seconds later I heard my name and I turned around to see my ex girlfriend,and I don't mean kris or asiya or any other hoes.

"Hi jacob " Kate said and I froze.kate and I meet by my cousin being her bestfriend.she was my first girlfriend and I was like I don't know 9 maybe.we were together since I was 13 and on my 15th birthday she fucked my bestfriend and thats when I became the biggest player in school.i just fucked girls for fun and I just kept seeing nicer girls so I would just fuck and break up.i didn't care but that all changed when jay came along.by the way that little rumour of me getting back in my player ways...all lies I haven't fucked a girl since I got jay pregnant which is soooo big for me but as I was saying,I haven't seen this girl in about 5 or 6 years...lord help me.

"Uhh kate"i said and she smiled and nodded."how are you " she said as she walked closer with opened arms and I stood up and hugged her.wow she's taller than jay about 6'0."um good,yeah" I replied pulling from the hug and sat back down trying to avoid looking at her."so I hear your into basketball now and your really good at it " she said and I nodded and started scrolling through the channels."Look jacob I know we didn't start off on the right path but I really wanna try this aga-"my mom cut her off."JACOB JAY'S HERE " She shouted and I arched my eyebrows."what"i whispered to myself as I grabbed my phone and left the living room.i walked into the main hall leading to the kitchen and there she stood in this;-

i walked into the main hall leading to the kitchen and there she stood in this;-

"Jay,your here...your not late"i said and she slapped my chest."hey I'm never late jacob"she said and I smiled and kissed her forehead."whose she"i heard Kate say behind me and I turned around and saw her with her arms folded."im jay...his childmother who are you " jay said and I looked at her.suddenly I felt a bad vibe in the room so I stepped in."um yea jay this is Kate my ex girlfriend from way way way back and Kate this is my childmother and girlfriend jay"i said and looked at jay who looked at me with a stubborn facial expression.

"Childmother...she's having your first child " Kate said."yes I am is there a problem " jay said and I neavously laughed."ok babygirl let's go we'll be late"i said grabbing jay's hand and walking quickly in the kitchen and my mom grabbed jay."oh my god...look at how big your stomach gotten " mom said and jay laughed."yea" jay said smiling and I stared at her admiring her features and her outfit.

As her pink lips parted while she let's out that cute giggle of her,as she nodded her short curls move with her,as she smile she shows her rose gold heart grill and her sexy body moves.jesus christ."jacob...jacob....jake!"I heard and I snapped out of my thoughts to see jay looking up at me."are you ok " she asked looking deep into my brown eyes and I nodded."yea of course,you ready"i said and she smiled and nodded.i grabbed her hand and left to the door after saying goodbye to everyone besides kate.

We entered my car and i closed my door."Girlfriend.....what in the hell jacob"jay said and i smiled and i rest my hand on her thigh."nothing baby"i said smiling and she laughed and grabbed my hand squeezing it."dont start jacob"she said and i laughed."k babygirl"i said and tapped her thigh and started up the car.

We got to the restaurant in 6 minutes.As we entered we were seated in our reserved seat."Hi I'm joe I'll be you waiter for tonight"our waiter said."um a strawberry lemonade please"i said."strawberry lemonade thank you " jay said."ok have you decide on what your eating " he said and I shake my head."um I'll take lasagna " jay said."yea lasagna as well"i said and he took our menus and left.

"So uh I just really wanted to catch up on everything you k now"i said and she nodded."yea that's good because I haven't like figure out stuff like his name " jay said and I nodded.

Jay

"I was thinking Sebastian or Chris but I'm not sure" I said and jacob smiled."I like them and I thought about king"jacob said and I giggles."king..that's cute"i said and jacob shake his head."yea but I thought of it like king Pérez like that's so cringy " he said and I giggled."it kinda is actually yea but I'll still support it if you really like it"i said and he stared at me with a smiled."we'll just go with Sebastian king Pérez " he said and I smiled nodding.

We watched as our plates were empty and our juices were finished and jacob asked for the check and suddenly I felt something running down my leg.i looked down and passed my hand against it it was water.Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I held it and grunted.

"Jay are you ok " jacob said and he got up."jacob it's time ahhh"i said and he almost immediately picked me up.He ran me outside and to the car.He rest me in the back seat to lay down and he hopped in the front seat."hold on jay " jacob said as he speed out the parking lot and on to the streets and I blacked out.

Jacob

When we got to the hospital I hopped out and got jay who was knocked out.i carried her in the hospital."I need a doctor she's in labor!"I screamed and a woman in purple scrubs came up to me and a doctor came with a stretcher.They took her and I walked with them to whatever room and I pulled out my phone and called jay's mom.

"Yes she's going to make the baby call everyone and tell them to get down here now"i said and hung up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1
.
.
2
.
.
3
PUSHH!
PUSH!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Baby Cries*