Sebastian king Pérez

Jacob

I sat on the hospital chair with sebastian in my hand while jay sleeps soundly.The labor was hella intense because sebastian was stuck but the main point is that jay went through alot of pain to make our baby.

The door opened and Mrs.colantonio,jazmine and kris walked in and they all smiled at me and looked at jay."is she ok jacob"Mrs.colantonio asked and i signed and stand up."she went through alot of pain making sebastian"i said and handed him to Mrs.Colantonio and walked up to jay and kissed her cold lips."what do you think your doing mister"i heard as i pulled away and jay's beautiful green eyes blinked."hi beautiful,i love you so much"i said kissing her again and i loved it that she didnt deny it in anyway....she just kissed me."i love you to"she said and she hugged me."jay....hey baby"Mrs.Colantonio said behind me and i moved and sat back on the chair as the three of them surrounded jay and Sebastian.

I sat and watched jay talk with everyone and watch her rock Seba in her hands and watched as Trevor came and sat next to me on the chair handle."you good man"he said and I nodded."yea I'm just a little worried"i said. "man what the hell you worried about " he said looking at me."it's just...i really wanna be this big happy family with jay and Seba but it's fucking har-"i
was cut off by a sharp pain to my chest.Did this nigga just punched me in the chest."ow,that hurt"i said."I'm glad that hurt...nigga you,jaylen and Sebastian are already a big happy family,bro she loves you to the max and you feel the same way so no its not fucking hard " he said and I signed."well can I get a heads up here"i said."asshole talk to her...tell her how you feel tell her what you want and then...give her sometime to think about it...honestly you know jay....she would always want and need time to think about relationships" Trevor said and I nodded and dapper him."Thanks man....I think you just saved our relationship"i said."your welcome but just remember,don't say anything stupid like bring up certain people and things that would throw her off her lain example.hoes player ways rumors nothing....just try to make it about you and her alone and that only " he said and I smiled."aight"i said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"2 days after Sebastian's birth"
Jacob

I walked into the house and walked in the living room to see jay breastfeeding Seba while texting on her phone.i dropped all the groceries on the counter and grabbed two apples out the bag and washed them.

"Here you go babygirl"i said to jay as I sat next to her and she rest her phone on the table and took the apple from me."Thanks jacob"she said biting into the apple and started watching tv.

"Um jay I wanted to talk to you"i said."about what " she said." Us...look jay I love you so much and I don't know for sure if you still feel the Same way about me but I just want soooo bad to get back together....I just want you to be with me again but of course I'll give you as much time as you ne-"I was cut off by her soft pink lips smashing into mines and I slid my hand across her neck pulling her and slid my thumb against her throat."it took you long enough " she said as she pulled and rest her head on my chest."ohh wait,so you knew you loved me and felt the same as me all this time."i asked and she nodded."yes...I was just waiting til you manned up and talked bout it" she said and I chuckled."your soo annoying..just making it clear"i said and she giggled."something you love me for...be honest " she smiling."whatever you say missy"i said putting my arm around her and getting comfy on the couch with her and Seba.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

London

M

e,kris,jazmine and t'vay walked in the house and heard soft snoring.Jacob.