chapter 12

💫London💫

I woke up and pulled the cover off my head and hopped outta bed and walked into my bathroom,i had to sleep in my room lastnight since when jay just rushed upstairs and locked her door and stuff.i took a shower and came out and dried my curls while walking in my closet,i found an outfit and put this on;-

I put my curls in a messy ponytail,brushed my teeth,sprayed on perfumes and i got my bag and walked out my room and walked downstairs to see jazmine making sandwiches

Me: hey is jaylen coming to school today
???:Nope
I turned around and walked into the living room to see jaylen on the couch watching frozen with a bowl of popcorn in her hand in this;-

Me: hey is jaylen coming to school today???:NopeI turned around and walked into the living room to see jaylen on the couch watching frozen with a bowl of popcorn in her hand in this;-

Me:why
Jazz:*coming in the living room with 2 sandwitches*cause shes jay.....only like maybe 1 or 2 days she spent the entire day in school,others half day
Jay:ohhh well i guess i'll have to come for basketball practice sooo i guess i'll go to the hell hole,let me just get my bag.
She ran upstairs and got her bag and ran back down here with her bag and keys and she had a basket ball in her hand with her car keys,jazz gave me my sandwich.
Me:why didnt u made one for jay
Jazz:because ahe cant eat these things
Jay:yea,since im on the basket ball team me and my teammates can only eat salads and protein bars and we can only drink water or protein shakes,but we can drink things like gaterade when we have games and stuff but we cant eat any fast food or anything besides vegetables.
Me:damn,that sucks
Jay:hmm,im getting use to it
I hopped in jaylen's orange lambo and he as well as jazmine got in her rover and we drove out the garage,down the drive way and out the gates.

🔥Jay🔥

When we got to school trey stopped me.
Trey:u dont wanna go in there
Me:why
Trey:u just shouldnt
Me:trey move
I pushed him and we walked in the school to be greeted by pics of me in the video me and prince made yesterday and my mouth opened alittle but i was calm,not even mad or anything.
???:GUYS LOOK ITS THE HOE!
Everyone was silent for a while til people started coming up to me and tapping my shoulder and smiling daping me and stuff and london and jazz looked at me weird and i just dapped them back.
Kris:NO NO,YOUR SUPPOSE TO LAUGH AT HER!!NOT FUCKING MAKE HER FEEL GOOOD!
???:KRIS SHUT UP!YOUR A MORE HOE THAN ANY OTHER GIRL IN THIS SCHOOL!!!
Everyone:WAYYYYYYYY OHHHHHHHH,SHIT UP!
Me:oh shit
I tried not to laugh or smile and we walked to my locker where prince was waiting for us and i opened my locker.
Me:why inside here soo cold
Prince:uhh here
He took off his blue jacket with a yellow J on it,i tense up a little and so did jake.
Jake:uh w-well u said u w-was cold
Me:y-yea
I grabbed his big sweater jacket thingy and put it on,it was really big like it reach at the middle of my butt and it was actually really comfortable and warm....like him
Me:much better
The bell rang and it was only me,london and trey,prince had to go to the principal's office for some reason.we got to history and sat in the back and took out our textbooks.
london:i see someone gave u his basketball sweater jacket thingy,thats so sweet.
Trey:im sure no one will do u that
london stopped and sign and she sat back in her seat and i was now going to punch him in his balls but miss walked in and i pushed back my chair and throw my hand at his head making his hat fly off.
Me:shut the fuck up
London:*quietly*its ok
I signed in my seat and sit back,9mins later prince entered the class and 5mins later class was over.we now had geography so i had to say bye to london,that sucked,i wanted to stay with her i know trey is getting to her and its getting me mad but itd getting her said because she actualy sees something in that catfish but um i gotta talk to him...like talk talk not just whisper in class so i waited til all the periods were done for the morning then it was lunch and we were all sitting at the table and i was just staring down trey and playing with my pear.
Me:trey can i talk to u.now!
Trey:Damn aight!
I walked off and left the lunchroom and went outside waiting for him til he walked out.
Trey:what 
Me:what is your ducking problem trey
Trey:what,what do u mean.
Me:what do u mean,yea what do i fucking mean trey...i mean with london
Trey:*groans*
Me:TREY!
Trey:WHAT!
Me:trey listen to me,your getting on my last fucking nerve with this aight,if u cant stop being mean to london.dont have a word to say to her....because u know she likes u,and all your doing is putting stress on her.
Trey:*annoyed*oh how do u that
Me:trey shes my best friend when shes stressed or neavous she plays with the gold circlenecklace we have together.
I pulled out my gold necklace with a J on it and hers has a L.
Trey:well whatever i dont give a fuck
Me:.......UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!YOUR SUCH A DICK!!
I punched his chest and walked away from him and i walked tovthe back of the school and i got a basketball and started shooting some hoops and 5mins later i felt some hands around my waist and i pushed off me in anger.
???:hey hey,its just me
Me:what is trey's problem like what the fuck
Prince:i dont know.....i'll try to talk to him when we're in basketball aight
Me:ok
Prince:hey what about we practice here til we have basketball practice.
Me:so we're gonna miss a period
Prince:so
Me:ok,lets go,one on one.
I looked at him and throw the ball at him and he instantly caught it and i smiled and sucked my teeth.
Me:lets see how this goes.
We started and he kept swiftly doing all these tricks and i asked him to teach me.He tought me how to run and turn making a basket perfectly,he tought me how to make a basket and hold on the basket hanging and finally i tought him how to make a 3 pointer from way at the end of the court and then some one called us.
???:hey arent yall suppose to be in class
Me:uhhh sir we have basketball now
???:i only see u both with no coach
The bell rang and prince smiled at me
Prince:theres the bell,bye
He grabbed my hand and we ran back into school.

👑Prince👑

I grabbed jay's hand and we ran back into school leading to a full hallway,we ran to my locker where trey,river,johnson and carson was waiting for me and jay.
Johnson(Ej):yall ready
Me:yep lets go
Jay:wait i have to talk to london u guys go ahead.
Me:aight i'll see u

🔥Jay🔥

He quickly kissed my neck and walked off with the boys and i went to london's locker qnd i saw her packing in her books.
Me:u ready
London:yea,let me just put in all my books
She did so and took her bag with her changing clothes in it and i gripped on to my bag and she wrapped her arm into mines and we started walking.
Me:so u good
London:yeah i guess
Me:london please sont study trey.....hes an ass,he doesnt know what hes misaing out on.
London:mhm
Me:just please dont stress over him...hes not worth it
London:thanks cookie
Me:welcome milk....now u ready
London:hell yeah
We walked into the basketball room and coach was on her phone and i walked over to her.
Me:hey Coach.P
Coach.P:hey jay,whats up
Me:hey uhh Coach i wanted to know if a frien of mine could take Darson's place
Coach.P:uhhh can she play
Me:why don u look into that while i go change
Coach.P:ok,u go change and i'll check outtt
London:london.....london south
Coach.P:ok jay,bounce
Me:aight aight.
I left and walked into the locker room and walked straight into my locker room and i closed back the curtain and dropped my bag on the coach and walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower and i came out and put on a victoria secret pink panty and sports bra set with some red basketball shorts and a blue crop top and i put my hair in a messy ponytail and slipped on a pear of black jordon 7 and walked out the locker room and no one wasnt even ready yet but i was only focused on london getting on the team.i walked out and she was practicing hoops from in the circle and she got 3 of them perfectly.
Coach.P:south......your in
Me:*starts shouting*whoooo
London:ohhh yeah ohhh yeahhh!
Me:ohhhhh yeahhh ohhhh yeahh!your on the team your on the team!!!!
London:im on the team im on the team im on the team!!!!
Coach.P:Girls ok!
We stopped and started smiling hard and holding onto eachothers hands and the boys walked in the room and we all walked outside on the field.
Coach.P:ok guys since when daraon had to be an a** and quit we had to replace him and now lets welcome london.
We all punched her in the arm and she held it.
London:Damn
Me:yep
Coach.P:u tought her the grills alright right
Me:yep
Coach.P:ok south,infront of trey.
London's eyes slightly and trey rolled his eyes.
Trey:no
Coach.P:relax trey,shes a teammate u gotta problem,figure it out.
He folded his arms and london went in front of him and we got in our positions and started our run around the field.

💋Jazz💋

After all periods were finished me and baby are finally getting to go home and i was really horny and babe was looking to hot today.we walked to my car and i hopped in passenger seat while babe drived and i watched him do everything and decided to wait til we get home.We hopped out of my rover and walked to the door and inside to house and i told him i was going to change and i walked up to my room and got into this;-

I slowly walked down the stairs not making a sound and he was on the one seater and i put my hands on his chest and walked infront of him and sat on his lap and stuck my head in his neck and sucked on his neck and he rubbed my ass while i went dow...

I slowly walked down the stairs not making a sound and he was on the one seater and i put my hands on his chest and walked infront of him and sat on his lap and stuck my head in his neck and sucked on his neck and he rubbed my ass while i went down to his tee and i slipped it off and kiss on his abs while i stroked him through his pants and he gripped my thigh and he carried us upstairs and up to my room.
U guys know what happened after,not feeling like to get in details.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
Sooooo......WHO SAW PRINCE'S NEW HAIR ON HIS SOCIAL MEDIA.....HE LOOKS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!