Sex in the city

🔥Jaylen🔥

The girls and i had alittle sleep over at my place but they left because they know jacob's gonna be here anytime.

I took a 20 min bath and got dressed in my victoria secret red and black lingerie with my black kinky thigh length heels.

I had set up everything in my master bedroom and all in the living roomband the halls,i rolled the one setter to the window so i could of seen when he arrived.

HES HERE!!!

I quickly rolled back the chair and stood next to the door so when he opens the door he wouldnt be able to see me.

I watched him hopped out his jeep and i signed trying to contain my breathing.

I watched as my curved knob turned slowly and the door opened and the door opened slighly widely as he looked at me with his lips drooling.

I closed the door with my body leaning on it and i bite my lip as i locked the door.

I leaned off it and slowly walked up to him and felt on his chest as he was going to say something i pressed my finger against his plumped lips.

I licked mines and pulled a his favorite grey tie and wrapped it around his arms and one around his lips.

i pulled his shirt and i walked him to the couch and i pushed him down on it and crawled on top of him.

I unbutton his jeans and i took them off seeing his erection forming bigger.

I took off his sweater and i rubbed my hand up and down on his dick through his boxers.

I slowly started to twerk on it.i pulled down his boxers off watching his dick flip up in my face and i held it in my hand.

I looked at him knowing that im not gonna give him a hand job.

I slid my tougue in circles on his tip watching him sign and throw his head on the couch pillows.

I shoved his entire dick down my throat taking him by surprise.
Prince:*muffling*fuck jay!

I took it out my throat and bobbed my head on it.My spit was all over him,i started to move up and sucked on his abs while giving him a hand job.

I pulled him off the couch and held his now semi hard cock taking him up the stairs.

I licked and bite my lip taking him in the room.
Me:*whispering*Tonight...im head mistress.

I sat him on the bed and got a chair.i sat on the chair putting my feet up,i licked two of my fingers and slip them inside of me.

I moved them in and out at a medium pace and sped up after a while.i moved them in circles and played with my left boob while i watched as jacob's breath got heavier and i could see his hard cock raising and i smiled and moaned as i cummed.

I took out my fingers seeing my orgasm and i slowly walked up to him making sure my boobs bounched and i pulled down the tie on his lips snd watched as his chest moved up and down.
Jacob:let me fuck you pl-

I pressed my cum fingers against his lips and shoke my head as i sat on his lap feeling his cock poking my entrance turning me on.

I slipped my fingers in his mouth and felt as he sucked them clean and i put them in my mouth and gagged on it.
Prince:please jay let me fuckin tou-

I put back the tie on his lips and shaked my head smiling and laughed as i grind on his cock feeling it harden more on me and it almost got in me but i held it.

I bobbed my head deep throating him.i really tried to ignore the sounds of something ripping and i really tried to ignore that i think i felt jake moving.

Suddenly i felt myself being roughly pulled up by my hair now looking up at my highly horny boyfriend.

How did he get out the tie!😨

He picked me up by my hair and stood us both up,he took the tie that were on his lips and tied my hands.
"You think u can just get me horny and not fuck,imma destroy u tonight"

He took my tied hands and put them around his neck so my hands stay there.

He got the ripped tie and got it to cover my lips.

He gripped my thighs and lifted them wrapping them around his waist,He slid his HIS ENTIRE LENGTH inside.
"JACOB!"I said getting that unexpectedly.

He crushed himself in me while walking up the staires to my room.
"Remember that little deal we made.Its here"

👑Prince👑

She thought she would've gotton away....not this time.we finally arrived to her room and i took her to her bathroom.

I put her down then pulled out, i turned her around making her face the mirror.

I could hear her breathing increasing by the minute.
"This might hurt alittle"i said knowing what im bout to do.

I slowly entered her from behind.
Just like her first time..it was a road down hell but it slowly got better.

I dug deep into her from behind and pulled her hair while drilling myself into her,she screamed my name as she cummed and i couldnt handle myself.

"Fuck fuck jacobb!"she screamed and my cum secretly slip inside of her and i didnt stop from there.

I eventually pulled out and caught her as her body depended on mines to keep herself up and i carried her back to the bed and lay her down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg im sooo sorry,i havent ubdate in atlease some weeks or maybe even a month,i had to delete wattpad for a while but i have it back now,i hope this was good enough😉😋