Chapter 7

No! I will not give you permission to do this!" Amber Snapped as we snuck behind some bushes.

Come on! It is a good idea." I replied.

No, it is not a good idea!" She cried.

You are completely right, it is a great idea!" I cheered.

Tera, I know you want to change the world, but, You are crazy!" Amber screamed.

Uh, yes, I think I already know that." I answered.

Fine, do what you want! But just so you know, I will not be apart of it." She warned me as she turned away with her arms crossed. I rolled my eyes and went back to creeping closer to the palace.

I am not going to be apart of this." She said again.

I grinned as I continued making my way towards the palace gates.

I told you! I am not apart of this!" She snapped.

I have already told you! I do not care what you do! If you do not want to help, then that is fine with me." I hissed.

She mumbled something under her breath and then turned towards me. "Fine, if you insist. I will help you become the queen." She growled.

Good, I am glad that you have gone back to your first choice." I replied as I snuck forward.
We neared the palace and I noticed some guards. "We are going to have to be very very quiet now."

Ha, I know that, I have done this so many times." She chuckled.

What?"

I snuck into your hut, attacked you, and well, here we are." She answered.

You did not sneak in, I let you in. Just help me get past the guards." I growled as I moved towards the gates.
We hid behind the last set of bushes as the guards circled around the palace. "We will wait until they get back to the front."

How about, we do it now." Amber said as she moved fast.

Amber!" I cried.

Shush! They will hear you." Amber snapped as she got to the gates.

Ok, just, wait for me." I replied as I quickly ran over towards her.

Push me up." Amber ordered.

How do I know that you will help me over?" I asked.

My goodness princess, you need to learn to trust." Amber chuckled. "Now help me up."

Fine." I hissed as she climbed onto my shoulders. "You are heavy."

Well, I have been feeding off of some Fire stones." She answered.

What is Fire stone?" I asked.

What it sounds like, Fire elves can consume it, it makes them stronger, and well, we only really have it when we are at a weak state, and I have a horrible condition that might lead me to death if I do not feed on the stones at least every few days." She explained.