46. Good to have a honest enemy than a faking friend...

Thanks for all the love and support...

Today not in a mood to blah blah...

Now to shot. 46:

"Its better to have an honest enemy than a fake friend, who back stabs and lies to you always ..."

Abhi and pragya are having their foods without a having a single word too... There is a pin drop silence prevailing between the two... This is the first time, they are sitting quietly like this...

Abhi is staring at Pragya, who is deeply engrossed only in having her food but abhi can clearly sense that she is facing a biggest storm inside her heart

Abhi is staring at Pragya, who is deeply engrossed only in having her food but abhi can clearly sense that she is facing a biggest storm inside her heart... Abhi is feeling really helpless at the moment and he doesn't know what he has to do...

It is a little odd between Abhi and Pragya to stay quiet for this much time when they are together... Both  like to pull each others legs always and they can't be silent even for a second too without fighting ...

They finish off the food quietly and the waiter comes there with a bill, breaking the silence in the place... Pragya looks for her clutch to pay, but then only she realized that she has kept it together with her mother's bag....

Abhi chuckles on seeing pragya and he pays the bill though pragya is sighing as she feels really embarrassed to eat without paying money...

Abhi: Hello devil... Don't give a horrible look... I only bring you here and this is my treat to you.... Don't start that you won't eat for free... Blah blahs okay...

Pragya: No monkey... Don't think high of yourself okay... I don't mind my enemy paying for me... After all its your duty as you took me just like that...

Abhi: Ahaan... So the devil is back to form... Not bad... Not bad .

Pragya: Think so... Anyways if you want, I can repay you monkey... Im not stingy like you...

Abhi: Phew... Pragya leave this silly matter... I wanna talk an important thing to you... Please if you don't mind, will you listen to me.... Can I have a word with you???

Pragya: Okay.... Go ahead... But remember I'm already pissed off and in a bad mood, so don't irritate me and talk upto the point okay....

Abhi: Alright... Pragya, tell me what are we going to do now???

Pragya: Means... I couldn't get you...

Abhi: Priya angel is back to home and Bulbul's issue too settled out... Sure she will ask about Arjun and his parents for sure...

What shall we do now??? How to make Priya aunty understand the situation and I'm scared to tell the truth too.... What will we do, if she gets sad???

Pragya: Abhi... Listen... Today or tomorrow, we have to say this to maa... But I don't know when or how... I think you can do this easily and convince maa... So, it's you who is going to tell this to maa... 😉😉😉😉😉.... Get ready Monkey to face your angel...