Every King Needs A Queen

In a random bar Stefan Salvatore was dipping darts in wolves' bane and throwing them at the werewolf chained to the wall. The man had blood stains all over his clothes, and a pained expression  on his face. Klaus was watching the scene very carefully with an amused smirk playing on his face.

A dark haired woman walked towards him interrupting his moment. She leaned in so she could whisper in his ear.

"His brother was spotted in Memphis." She started nodding towards the raging vampire. Klaus sighed in return, clearly annoyed by the situation.

"The man just doesn't know when to stop." He murmured. 

"But sir, he wasn't alone this time. There was a girl." The woman noted out, and Klaus lifted his gaze from the torturous scene that occurred in front of him, and looked at her.

"The Petrova doppelganger?" He asked making the girl shake her head.

"Black hair, bright blue eyes. Our crew hasn't seen her before." Klaus sighed.

Brooklyn Salvatore.

No matter how hard he tried to shake her off, to forget everything that has occurred between them, she always found her way into his life. Throughout his dreams, memories, and now, she decided to look for him. She was always somewhere at the back of his head, constantly reminding him of their bond, the one he can't go on without, but he destroyed.

He missed her so much that it hurt.

Klaus thought that this was it, that Brooklyn would leave him alone for good, that this time he had crossed the line, that she would leave him hopeless, but it never happened.

She knew him too good. She knew that Caroline Forbes was just a faze. 

He left the blonde in Mystic Falls too, and he could bet on his life that Brooklyn blamed Caroline for everything that had happened between the two. And she was right. Ever since he met Caroline, Klaus took Brooklyn for granted, without even realizing it.  And he replaced her with that shallow little blonde, that didn't even bother to see his good sides. 

To know, and to realize that devil was once an angel.

Brooklyn saw it all, she fell for all of the flaws,  and the virtues. She accepted him, all of him. And she did not want to change him. She was his perfect match, and after everything they have been through, he has finally realized it.

Brooklyn Salvatore was the one.

The moment he finishes this werewolf crap, he's coming back for his queen. Because, every king needs one of those. To love them, to cherish, to protect, to honor, to fight for, just like Brooklyn did for Klaus all these years.

He waved his arm noting the girl to leave, slumped in his chair, massaged his temples and continued to stare ahead of him.

"Let me handle my siblings Klaus." Stefan stepped closer to the hybrid. Stefan did not turn his emotions off, and he knew that Klaus would not hesitate in eliminating his siblings if they interfered in his business. And the Devil's siblings, stubborn and cocky Damon and his younger sister Brooklyn, needy and self-centered bitch were pros in interfering.

"I do not need you to handle anyone except that werewolf over there Stefan." He said pointing his finger to chained werewolf. 

"Please do not hurt them, Klaus. They think they are helping. If you let me just talk to them, I'm sure-" The light haired vampire was cut off by Klaus standing up.

"I'm gonna let her find me. Every king needs his queen." He said to himself.