Siblings Coming Home

It was already night time and Stefan Salvatore was sitting on the couch of the Salvatore mansion drinking some sort of alcohol which name he did not know.

The knock on the door interrupted his thoughts of a certain Gilbert. He stood up and vampire-sped to the door. The door flew open before he could grab the doorknob revealing two smirking silhouettes.

"Hello brother." The two said in unison and Stefan felt his face getting pale. The last two things he needed in his new life were here. Brooklyn and Damon Salvatore, his siblings.Before he could figure out what was going on, the two stepped inside the house to his surprise.

"They weren't invited in." He thought while he listened his sister's heels banging against the wooden floor of their childhood home.

"Why don't you look excited to see us, Stef? I would be thrilled to see me after a century. Right Damon?" Brooklyn was the first one to fill the silence. You could smell her dark attitude in her voice from a mile. She was like the female version of Stefan's older brother.

"Why are you two here?" He asked getting sick of the attitude.

"Well we did promise you an eternity of misery." Brooklyn said and Damon took the glass from Stefan's hand.

"Actually..." Stefan said searching for that promise in his mind.

"Well now we are here. I promise you an eternity of misery." Damon said and Stefan looked at both of them like they were crazy.Brooklyn raised her glass and smirked.

"Cheers to that."