Reunion

"I just have one question. Why are you dressed as a bloody prostitute?!" Rebekah, the blonde bombshell original vampire asked the youngest Salvatore sibling. Brooklyn couldn't help but look down at her outfit. It was a black dress matched with a pair of black pumps. The dress was tight and a bit revealing.

"Gee, Bekah. How long were you out?" Brooklyn asked and the blonde turned to the hybrid who sat on the couch.

"What year is it now?" Rebekah hissed. She was wearing a 1920's short dress, dancing shoes with her hair tied up in a bun. She looked like a wax statue in the museum. So vintage.   

"It's... Um... 2011."

"What?!" She yelled in shock. "You!" She hissed turning to Klaus.

"90 years!" She yelled. "You kept me in a box for 90 years!" She grabbed him by the collar her eyes widening in rage.

Brooklyn stepped between the two trying to separate them. Both of them were breathing heavily while exchanging glares. Kol ad Elijah stood few steps behind, ready to stop the two from fighting if it comes down  to that.

"What happened to the Mikaelson family I knew?! I have always wanted to have a family such as yours. You guys... You were a team. I can't even recognize you guys anymore."

"You are right, Brooklyn. Now that we are here, we can start being that family again." Elijah said.